Tsuukai! Berryz Oukoku #42

OP talk:
Miyabi: Tsuukai, Berryz oukoku, konban-nachurii! This is Berryz Koubou’s Natsuyaki Miyabi!
Yurina: Konban-nachurii! This is Kumai Yurina!
Risako: Konban-nachurii! This is Sugaya Risako!


Miyabi: The three of us, the ones in charge of “freshness” in Berryz Koubou, will present Tsuukai Berryz Oukoku. Today’s Joou-sama will be me, Natsuyaki Miyabi. Everyone, for being absent for two weeks, I’m sorry~
Risako: That’s true, for two weeks…
Miyabi: Hey, Risako! I left to look for you.
Risako: But it’s been quite some time since I came back.
Yurina: Yeah, and then the two of you just didn’t cross paths.
Miyabi: Still, could you do me a favor (not to disappear like that?)
Risako: Ah, sorry!
Yurina: Well, it’s been a while since all three of us were together like this.
Risako: Yeah.
Miyabi: Yeah, it’s been some time. Since the three of us are gathered now, there’s something I would like to say first.
Risako: What it it?
Miyabi: This is late, but... Risako
Risako: Yatta!
Miyabi: Se~no
Yurina/ Miyabi: Happy Birthday! Yay! Ya~y!
Risako: It’s pretty late.
Miyabi: Yeah. Risako’s Birthday is on April 4th, so it’s pretty late, but…
Yurina: Yeah, today is the 16th
Miyabi: To give the congratulations, I thought it would be better when the three of us were together, so we did it today.
Risako: Thanks!
Miyabi: So, Risako turned 16, how do you feel about this? More like an adult?
Risako: Yeah~ in terms of grade in school, I’m now a koukousei… *something I didn’t get* But, Captain and Momo, you know, are turning into daibu… what was it… daigakusei, right? (they’ve been saying daibu a lot on this talk)
Miyabi: daibu, daibu, ne? *laughs
Risako: Yeah, *laugh. They’re both 18.
Miyabi: They’re already adults….
Risako: Aren’t they?
Yurina: Yeah, they are.
Risako: So, I’m now a koukousei. But, I still don’t feel much like I’m 16.
Yurina: You will, gradually.
Risako: Yeah, gradually, maybe.
Miyabi: But, about looks, you definitely look older than 16.
Risako: Really?
Miyabi: *laughs. Normally, if we were shopping, the two of us, we are about the same age, but you may look older. You seem a lot like an elder sister.
Risako: Really? Yatta!
Miyabi: Because you seem relaxed/calm.*
Yurina: You think like an adult.
Risako: Really? Thanks!
Miyabi: *laughs. Then, today we’ll give our best, everyone yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
Risako: onegaishimasu!
Miyabi: Then, let’s go to today’s opening number, it’s on sales, and it’s also included on the new album, please listen: Berryz Koubou’s Otakebi Boy WAO!

--------------------------------------

Berry Koubou - Otakebi Boy WAO!

--------------------------------------

Miyabi: Now, there’s one more thing I would like to say since the three of us are here. It’s about March 27th’s Thailand public performance!

They start talking about their trip to Thailand. First thing Kumai-chan talks about is the warm reception they had, while Miya comments about the temperature (37°C when they arrived, while Japan was still cold), and how she didn’t know which clothes to take on the trip. Risako, then, talks how it was hot in Thailand, but it wasn’t humid, like Japan’s summer. Then, they go back to talk about the fans waiting at the airport. Miya talks about how it made her happy that there were a lot of girls wearing Miya T-shirts, that she heard lot more of “kya’s” than usual, that there were people everywhere at the airport waiting for them, taking a lot of photos. The topic turns into Thailand food. Miya actually took some cup ramen with her from Japan because she wasn’t sure if she would be able to eat the local food, although there isn’t much stuff that she doesn’t like. But she didn’t eat the cup ramen, she really liked Thai food.

Miyabi: Then, there was a lot of durian. I took some to Risako, how did you like it?
Risako: At first, Miya brought some, saying “This is a delicious mango!” “Yatta!” I thought, and had some. The moment I put it on my mouth, the smell was so strong, “This isn’t mango! This is durian!”, that was really terrible.
Miyabi: Risako’s face too, was terrible. A lot! It seemed like she was paralyzed*(not sure…). “This is dangerous”, I thought while I was the only one having fun. (lol, Miya is mean xD)
Risako: Yeah, because I put a good amount of it on my mouth.

That’s not all! Miya had people of the staff eat it too! Some people were okay with it, but the women from the staff, not so much. Although the actual fruit has a strong smell, there’s some kind of durian chips that they liked so much. Captain bought a lot of them.

Miyabi: When we were on the plane, she (Saki-chan) was at my side. “What’s up with this bag? Isn’t it a little big?”. It was filled with durian chips. *laughs

They move on to talk about the live. It was really lively, and seems like Risako had the time of her life^^. She really enjoyed it, although she doesn’t really know why she had so much fun. Kumai-chan said it had a fresh feeling to it. They comment about how the fans knew the dance even though it was their first time there. Miya wonders if everyone learned only by watching videos. Also, she says before their live, there was a group outside that did some covers of them. She says they had the similar costumes to that they used before, and their dance really resembled Berryz’s. Next thing they talk about is Kumai-chan’s happening during the live. On the encore, she had a costume that made it hard for her to dance, the pants (trousers) were kinda sticky. Since it was the beginning of the encore, during "Special Generation" she was really in high spirits, so, she was dancing with all her will when, on the “su” part of “supesharu”, her trousers got torn.

Yurina: “It can’t be! This is bad” I thought. Then, on that su su su.
Miyabi: When you get on one foot, right?
Yurina: Right. Then, I could see my legs through the torn.
Risako: yaaa~
Miyabi: With a sexy feeling. *laughs (lol, Miya is really mean! XD)

It seems the fans didn’t notice it, so she kept dancing, but it was really embarrassing for her.

--------------------------------------

Berryz Koubou - Dschinghis Khan

--------------------------------------

Tsuukai itte hoshii no!
listen here!

Miyabi: From now on, it’s time for the “Tsuukai itte hoshii no!” corner. This corner is really simple, the three of us gather lines you want us to say, and then we say it, that’s all. Anything from lines directed to us to something personal (actually, she says a personal attack… but it just sounds weird) is OK. Please, include a description of the situation the line should be said. We’ll match the feelings as to get close to what was intended from the situation. Then, we received a loooooo~t of of lines from the listeners. Arigatou gozaimasu!
Yurina/ Risako: arigatou gozaimasu.
Miyabi: So, I’d like to introduce them, but today’s a “Risako special”, so all of the lines are from someone that chose Risako.
Risako: Ehhh~
Yurina: Yay! Yatta, ne!
Miyabi: So, Risako, get ready.
Risako: Eh, really?
Miyabi: All good?
Risako: Hai.
Miyabi: Then, let’s get started.
Yurina: Hai. I’ll read the first one:
First mail:
“Miyabi-chan, Yurina-chan, Risako-chan, konban-nachurii!
By all means, I’d like Risako, that turned 16 and in a koukousei, to say this line.
Situation: Like on a movie, about to say a line that could move people to tears, the actress Sugaya Risako-san:
Risako: Ne~ Really, this Rokkaberi-san (this guy is freaking lucky, Risako has said so many lines from him, she already knows what’s coming when she hears this name >_<). Which one?
Yurina: The one above. (they’re checking the paper)
Miyabi: You’ll do those anyway… in the end.
Risako: *laughs. I’m getting nervous.
“Ne, if, tomorrow, I were to suddenly leave this world, would you cry for me?”
Yurina: Oooooooh!
Miyabi: This seemed like it could be on a CM!
Yurina: Yeah, it did!
Miyabi: I would like to watch a movie like this!
*laughs
You know what I mean?
Yurina: Yeah, I understand!
Miyabi: I would like to see a movie with this painful/dramatic feeling.
Yurina: Yeah, me too
Miyabi: It charmed me, just now.
Risako: Seriously? Yatta!
Yurina: There’s another one.
“Situation: As you were confessing your feeling to the person you love, because you got too nervous, at an important moment, you faltered with your words. On this moment of bad luck, with Sugaya Risako’s cute image:”
Risako: “Err... I... you... for a very long time, I’ve always lobed you” (instead o suki, she says shuki)
*laughs (I try not to comment much, but you’ve GOT to hear this one lol!!)
Yurina: So cute!
-------------------
Second mail:
Miyabi: “Miyabi-chan, Risako-chan, Yurina-chan, konban-nachurii!”
Yurina/ Risako: konban-nachurii!
Miyabi: “It’s my first mail! I’d like Risako-chan to say this:
Situation: You’re talking to a friend when your cell phone starts to ring. Then, suddenly, Risako changes her tone of voice when she answers the phone”. When you answer the phone, you know
Risako: In a high tone?
Miyabi: blabla, ah, just a min, the phone’s ringing. ‘Ah, hello’ (high pitch voice). Like this
Risako: ‘Hello’
Miyabi: yeah, like that
Risako: with this odd voice?
Miyabi: yeah, I will now start a conversation.
“Ne, Risako, you’re working hard on your English, right?”
Yurina: Ne
Risako: I’m working hard! *high pitch voice
Miyabi+Yurina: *laughs Not like this!
Miyabi: You can talk normal, then, when the phone goes pururu (kept like this ‘cause it’s cute!^^)..
Risako: Ah! Sorry, sorry. I got It, I got it.
Miyabi: “Isn’t it cold today?”
Risako: Yeah, it is.
Yurina: It’s cold, ne.
Risako: pururu pururu. “Ah, sorry, I’ll have to answer this.”
“Hai, hello! This is Sugaya. Ah, Natsuyaki-san? Thank you, I’m always grateful for your help” *high pitch voice
*laughs
Miyabi: This high pitch voice
Yurina: It changed a lot.
Miyabi: kinda had an anime feeling to it.
Risako: but situations like this don’t happen.^^
Third mail:
Yurina: “Situation: Risako-chan, congratulations for your birthday and ‘promotion’ (on school). Now, with a strong feeling, please:”
*Something about where it was on the paper
Risako: Here I go.
“Yo! I’m Sugaya! People from Earth, little by little bring your kesaran pasaran to me!
Ha~! Gaasu Biimu!” (gaasu is one of her nicknames. Although on romaji I only found it spelled as Gassu, in Japanese (katakana), I only found Gaasu, so I decided to keep it like this.)
This is, you know, from that, dragon…
Miyabi: ball.
When you said “ora”, I understood where it was from.
A little note: Risako says “Osu! Ora Sugaya”, and it seems Goku says “Osu! Ora Goku!”, that’s what I found on Google, lol. I never really watched Dragon Ball in Japanese. Also, they’ve mentioned kesaran pasaran quite sometimes on past shows. It's believed to bring happiness or something. It's quite rare. Risako and Yurina have seen it before, but Miya, never.
Fourth mail:
Yurina: “Situation: say this when you get teased by Miyabi-chan and Yurina-chan on this corner:”
Risako: Ok, got it. “No way! I can’t say something this embarrassing! Risako will be troubled.”
Miyabi: OK, to the next one!
Risako: Wait, it says: “If Risako is told ‘that’s gross’, it’s Risako’s win”. It’s like Momo’s character, right?
Miyabi: Ah… but it’s cute when Risako is the one saying this.
Fourth mail:
Miyabi: “Situation: On a party, when asked by a boy ‘Risako, how old are you?’, while showing a mysterious smile:”
Risako: “How old do I look?”
Miyabi: Kinda of an older sister feeling, right?
Risako: Enough with these specials…
Miyabi: There are some more to go.
Fifth mail:
Yurina: “I want Risako-san to say this:”
Risako: “Cup ramen before going to sleep is just irresistible”.
No way this happens. If you eat cup ramen before going to sleep, you’ll feel really bad, right?
Sixth mail:
Miyabi: “Situation: while on the phone with the boy you’re having a long-distance relationship:”
Risako: so nervous. “Ne~ I want to meet you soon~”
Miyabi: woooooo, getting in the mood.
Seventh mail:
Miyabi: One more, then. “To your friend that always listened to your problems:”
Risako: “You see… I… think I love you”
Miyabi: woooo, if we’re told this, our hearts begin to beat really fast, right?
Risako: Mou, enough with specials... Let’s make one for Miya~
Miyabi: Why??
Risako: Because you haven’t said any for a while.
Miyabi: Sugaya-san... Sugaya-san...
Risako: What do you think, everyone?
Miyabi: Sugaya-san, you were absent too…
Risako: But when Miya was looking for me, I was here and said them properly. But, you know…
Miyabi: Isn’t it the opposite?
Risako: Miya’s special would be good, Miya’s special would be good (lol, Risako xD)
Miyabi: Everyone… I won’t do it. (nice try ^^)
So, this is all for Risako’s special. So, Risako, how was it?
Risako: I’ve had enough of these specials.

--------------------------------------

Berryz Koubou - Kimi no Tomodachi

--------------------------------------

Miyabi: “tsuukai berryz oukoku. It’s time to part ways. We’re waiting for your messages. Please, write ‘Tsuukai Berryz toukou’, or ‘tsuukai itte hoshii no’, etc. in parentheses when you send them.
berryz@dkkaraoke.co.jp.
Album and tour promotion.
Miyabi: So, today, how was it for you two?
Yurina: Yeah, Risako’s special…
Risako: Seriously, that was enough. It made me happy, but no more tsuukai itte hoshii no specials…
Miyabi: That’s no good! They send so many mails
Risako: I’m glad, but it’s embarrassing, isn’t it?
Miyabi: It was a month worth.*
Risako: As for the seats too, in front of me… in front? On my right is Kumai-chan, and on my left is Miya…
Miyabi: I’m on your right… (LOL). Mou, Sugaya-san!
Risako: Well, it’s the opposite, then. So, these two’s gaze, seriously….
Miyabi: We’re listening to you properly, ne~
Yurina: ne~
Risako: But it’s a little…
Miyabi: So, it’s time to go. Let’s meet again next week. Presented by Berryz Koubou’s Natsuyaki Miyabi, and…
Yurina: Kumai Yurina and…
Risako: Sugaya Risako.
Miyabi/Yurina/Risako: Bai bai!
-------------------------------------
You can find Berryz Oukoku for direct download in http://captainsaki.wordpress.com/
At the moment she's finishing uploading them, it's up until #40 =]

2 comments:

  1. Unknown says

    Waaaaaa~ sugoi *O*!!!
    thank you so much!!
    I really, really love BK, but I don´t understand nothing t__t so, I´m very happy for the traslations nwn!!

    I´ll suport you, you´re great!

    LOL~ Miya is so cool <3!!
    poor, Kumai-chan! she doesn´t say much when she is in there~ but is cute like always like Risako =)

    And I´m sorry for my bad english D: I don´t practice often t___t


    maums says

    Thank you for your kind comment! It's really apreciated =]


Post a Comment