InterFM FIVE STARS Thursday #05

OP talk:
Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
“Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS!
On Thursdays it will be presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!”
So, May has already begun. Speaking of Morning Musume, the consai… I was going to say consaito *laughs (there she goes again lol =]), concert has just finished on May 5th, but speaking in general, there are many people that the golden week is already ending, as well as there are people that are already back to work on the holidays… If I were to have a 10-days long break, what would I do, I have no idea *laughs
Like, a trip around the world haha, it’s not possible, right? If it’s a trip around Europe, it’s possible, ne? If I had ten days… but until now I never had such a break *laughs
To those who are working, let’s give our best. Then, those who still have some holidays, please have a lot of fun
Then, I was talking about the concert just now. Recently, Junjun and Linlin, they’re on morning musume as exchange students, these two just broke the mark of 200 concert performances. There were fans who had this written on Chinese for them. When I saw it, I thought “200 times already! It sure was fast”. But, well, sure Niigaki Risa and I have already more than thousands of times *laughs. Time sure goes by fast. Well, I’d like to keep going on while having fun and without fumbling.*laughs
So, continuing Takahashi Ai’s FIVE STARS, please listen to tonight’s fist song: Morning Musume in Seishun Collection.

---------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Seishun Collection

---------------------------------------------
(This talk is really long, I summarized a lot, but what she talks about mainly is here)
Ai-chan:"FIVE STARS Thursdays, presented by Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai. On this part I will talk about Music, Movies, Stage plays, Games, Foreign drama, etc. that I recommend. Today I’d like to talk about the movie “Chicago”, released in April 2003. As for the cast: Renee Zellweger, Richard Gere, Catherine Zeta-Jones… there are others too. To describe this movie with one word, it would have to be “mysterious”. I love this word *laughs."

Ai-chan then makes a short summary of the movie. It happens in Chicago around 1920. Roxie (Renee Zellweger) was sent to jail for murder. There, she meets with Catherine Zeta-Jones’ character, Velma, who is someone Roxie admires and was arrested for killing her sister. Billy (Richard Gere), Velma’s lawyer takes on Roxie’s case too, convinced by Roxie’s husband. The ambient where the story happens is this prison.
She talks about a scene that she likes a lot. It’s when Roxie gets to prison and she and Velma, and they explain why they got arrested. It seems there’s a song on this part, and Ai-chan liked it so much, she bought the soundtrack CD.
After this, she says she went to New York and got to watch the real thing on Broadway, also some other plays/musicals like The Phantom of The Opera, but Chicago was the one she liked the most.

Ai-chan:“My mom went with me to see it. She didn’t know the story before, so she was always asking ‘What’s this? What’s this’, because there aren’t subtitles, of course, and I was ‘This is a jail! A jail!’ *laughs”

Going back to the movie, Ai-chan says that, besides the scene she talked about before, she’d like people to notice how much Renee Zellweger is changed on the movie.

Ai-chan:"I really recommend this one. It’ll surely remain in your heart. Like, it’s really beautiful, and the clothing and stuff are really sparkling and Renee sure is cute *laughs By all means, everyone please take a look at it. That’s why ‘Chicago’ was my choice today.”

---------------------------------------------

◆ Avril Lavigne - Alice

---------------------------------------------

Message corner:
Ai-chan: FIVE STARS Thursdays, presented by Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai, and now I’d like to read some messages.
First mail:
“I’m really happy with Ai-chan’s radio program beginning. I don’t listen much to Western music, but since AI-chan is presenting some for us, I thought of giving it a try. I’m looking forward to what Ai-chan might talk about, and to listening to the songs Ai-chan likes! ”
Arigatou gozaimasu. I’ve seen this written on fan letters too, like, people who don’t normally listen to werstern music, but after I said Lady Gaga was good and all, they tried listening to it. It makes me really happy that, because I like these songs, they are giving it a try.
Recently, even the members, they know that I like Lady Gaga, and when I was singing one of her songs, Tanaka Reina-chan: “The song she sang on TV the other day, that one I liked” she said *laughs. “I’ll lend it for you, then!” “Ah, that might be good” *laughs, I thought of lending it to her, although I didn’t really want to. *laughs
Hai, then, going to the next mail.
Second mail:
“Ai-chan, good day! (I wonder how Ai-chan didn’t say anything about this) About Lady Gaga” Ohhh! Lady Gaga! “I knew she was young, but she’s the same age as Ai-chan, ne? That was the first time I heard about it. This, and the fact that Ai-chan really likes her. Speaking of wich, on the concert in Nagoya, Ai-chan said she went to a Lady Gaga live, ne? Also, that you jumped a lot on the live, and that your legs hurt when you were going back home, so you understood how it was for everyone (at the concert). I really wanted to see this Ai-chan jumping a lot at the concert, how much effort you were putting on it. Please continue with many… please continue to support Lady Gaga like this. And then, please hold on to this good feeling (she fumbles again here, instead of bubun, she says bibun lol) and use it to work hard as a morning musume* (not sure~), since I’m always jumping and cheering for Ai-chan on morning musume concerts. Please keep giving your best! See you (in English)”
*laughs Lady Gaga, I went to the Koube concert, it was amazing. Really cool, ne.
Of course we, Morning Musume, have concerts and all, but I really learned watching her concert. Like, about the performance and how to have people enjoy their selves and get them hyped up.
But there were things she needed to correct. For example, she screamed “Osakaaaaa!”… even though we were in Koube *laughs. In Tokyo, not Tokyo, when she went to Yokohama Arena, it seems she screamed “Tokyoooo”.*laughs

Ai-chan goes back to talk about how cool the whole thing was. It’s not that Lady Gaga was amazing at dancing, what really fascinated Ai-chan was the costumes, the way she sang, the performance and stuff. The back dancers were really good at dancing, and there were times they drew Ai-chan’s attention.

Ai-chan:
“Their costumes were really something, they were wearing only boxers *laughs.” (lol)

She then talks about a part that really surprised her

Ai-chan:
"A monster appeared on stage! ‘Wah! She’s going to sing monster?!’ (there’s a Lady Gaga song named monster) is what I was thinking, but it wasn’t monster *laughs ‘Eh? That’s not monster!’, it was Paparazzi. It was like ‘Ah, so they’re going to sing this one now’, and it was really funny. Like… yeah, it really got to me, ne?"

The song that made her the most excited was ‘Just Dance’. She recognized almost immediately just by the beginning of it, and went all “Waaaaaaah!” during the song^^. Also, she says her mom went together with her to see the concert. Her mom didn’t know much about Lady Gaga, so Ai-chan was wondering if it would turn out okay for her, but her mom really enjoyed it. It was her first time going to a foreign artist concert. Ai-chan says that’s just how great the show was, even people like her mom who didn’t know much about the artist were able to enjoy it and got them to think of going to one of these again sometime, and she also says that it would be good if Morning Musume could do a live like this too.

Ai-chan:
"Thank you for the message! I’ll be reading a lot of messages, so I’ll be waiting for a lot of them too. The address is five-ai@interfm.jp”

---------------------------------------------

◆ Morning Musume - Tomo

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

◆ S/Mileage - Yume Miru 15

---------------------------------------------

Ending:
Ai-chan: "Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. It’s time to part now. Today I got to talk about “Chicago”, but I’m not confident I was able to convey the good parts of it *laughs
This is kind of awkward, but let’s just say that I really liked it.*laughs
If there’s anyone that after listening to this watches the movie, by all means, send a message and your thoughts about it, I’ll be waiting."
five-ai@interfm.jp
Hello Channel promotion
Then, let’s meet again next Thursday! Baiba~i!

0 comments:

Post a Comment