InterFM FIVE STARS Thursday #06

 
OP Talk:
Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
“Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS!
On Thursdays it will be presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!”
We’re already halfway through May. Time goes by fast, ne~
And even now I can’t write “Year 2010”. *laughs* Of course I can write it, but I end up writing first “200…” . Then I think “Ah, that’s wrong”, I always forget to add the ‘1’. I still didn’t get used to the idea that we’re on 2010. *laughs* Mou, soon, half of the year will have passed already, and Golden Week is already completely gone, but we, Morning Musume, are practicing for our play on June. Ne… like, how’s it going to turn out is a mistery. We’ll have Tatsumi Takurou-san, Katou Noriko-san and the kouhais on it too. Like, that, this fashionable, this play is called fashionable, so the theme is “fashion”, and we had auditions for it too. That’s why we’ll have first timers performing at it too. Like… how’s it going to turn out, I wonder! *laughs* I’m looking forward to it.
So, now, please listen to the first song of tonight’s Takahashi Ai’s FIVE STARS: Morning Musume in Seishun Collection.

--------------------------------------------

◆Morning Musume - Seishun Collection

--------------------------------------------

FIVE STARS Thursdays, presented by Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai.
On this part I will talk about Music, Movies, Stage plays, Games, Foreign drama, etc. that I recommend.
Tonight I’d like to talk about the drama “Dark Angel”. This is an American drama, ne. It aired from 2000 to 2002, and the lead is played by Jessica Alba. To describe this drama with one word, frankly, it’d have to be “engaging”. This aired on Japan too, so, maybe there are people that know about it. Ano~, I love this one. I like it so much that I rented all of them, but bought them anyway *laughs*. I bought them, but the collection isn’t complete*laughs*. As I thought that I just had to talk about it on FIVE STARS and checked on them, episode 1 and 2 were missing *laughs*. Then, when I saw that the 3rd episode was there, I remembered I len… lend, lent them to Niigaki Risa-chan. It’s been a lot of time since I lent them, around 5, 6 years ago. Although I haven’t said anything recently, I used to frequently ask her to return them to me, but until now, she hasn’t, ne. She always gets away saying like, “I got it, I got it”, and “I’ll look for it!”*laughs*. Every time it ends with the same story.
So, this Dark Angel, if you get to watch it, what I’d like you to notice in particular is Jessica Alba’s cuteness! *laughs* She’s absolutely cute! She has a curly hair on part 1, well, sometimes on part 2 too, but on this other part, she has mainly straight hair. I like her hair straight best, but on the first one, she’s so cute…
As for her partner, ano… Logan! His real name is Michael. So, her partner, Logan, he’s really cool, and his role too is cool. This logan guy, he, like, protects the earth, not the earth, but the region of Seattle. He, then… what was it? He hacks televisions and stuff, and with this hack that seems that can’t be prevented, he tries to make things right, and the one that helps him is Jessica Alba, with her character named Max. The interaction of these two is really funny. Also, Max is really strong. She’s a kid that was raised in an institute of genetics. I don’t really know about “genetics”, but she has a bar code on her neck, and she’s probably like, combined with animals. Then, she escapes this institute, that is filled with these kind of kids. Max is, like, a girl mixed with cat. That’s why, like, she has nocturnal habits, and even if it’s night, or dark, she can see things clearly. On top of that, she’s really strong. Like, she’s beautiful and cool, well, I like this about her too *laughs*. Like, I’d like to be more like this. I like when the lead gets to be a strong character. Recently I went to see “Percy Jackson & the Olympians” and “Darren Shan (Vampire’s Assistant, I guess)”, and when the lead is really strong, it makes you feel like you got stronger, like “Yoshi! Let’s do it!”. Since I like this kind of movies too, I went to see them. But (back to dark angel) it ended on the second season, though. It ended in a way that seemed like there would be a third one, and I was hoping for it, but there wasn’t any and it kinda made me sad. Why would that be, maybe because Michael, that played Logan, and Jessica Alba, Max, got engaged *laughs*, and it ended up in divorce, maybe it was because of this, I don’t know, I’m just assuming it was because of this, ne, it’s just me, Takahashi Ai, that’s until now hoping for a third season. Including this fact too is why I described this drama as “engaging” *laughs* (lol! =]). Many people may have thought “Eh?? Engaging?” before, so, it was because of this. Then, that’s why “Dark Angel” was my choice for today.
And now, please listen to Jamiroquai in Virtual Insanity.

--------------------------------------------

◆Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

--------------------------------------------

Message corner:
FIVE STARS Thursdays, presented by Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai, and now I’d like to read some messages.

First mail:
“Lives are really really fun and the last one gave me a lot of power! Seriously, Thank you for all these times. At Nagoya’s performance, I was able to see Ai-chan’s subtle Fukui accent, as well as Ai-chan fumbling with a nice timing (lol, I wonder how was this^^), and I enjoyed these. This may be rude to Ai-chan, but being able to see this fumbling Ai-chan really brings me peace. Seeing Ai-chan fumbling just makes me think ‘As expected, Ai-chan is Ai-chan’. This is really Ai-chan-like, and I mean this as a good thing, and on FIVE STARS too, I’m expecting to have more of this fumbling Ai-chan. So, I think hard days are going to keep coming, but please take care of your health and give your best at work!”
Hai, arigatou gozaimasu. Is it a good thing for me to be pleased with this? *laughs* Ne, I wonder why could this be, really. I end up fumbling at surprising parts. On MC at concerts, and since I’m the leader, I should make the ending/conclusion. “Everyone, we’re able to continue swiftly thanks to everyone’s support, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu!” this part I have to say it properly, but, on the “yoroshiku onegaishimasu”, I end up fumbling. *laughs* I don’t get why this happens, it’s not like I do this on purpose... *laughs*. There are times that I fumble even when I’m bowing, and people go “Iiiiiihhh?!”. I’m really really sorry for this. My heart is filled with emotions, but I can’t convey them… why would this be... Things don’t always work out, in life. *laughs*
Why could this be... I, really, only noticed that I fumble so much… recently? Recently, maybe? I think I wasn’t like this when I entered the group, I wasn’t told so often that I fumble. Maybe before I turned into leader? Or is it only because I didn’t notice? But I have to say important things, so I have the idea of “Ah, I need to say this properly”, and I think about the sentence I’m going to say inside my head, probably this is just wasted effort, ne *laughs*. That’s probably why I got to fumble so much, thinking that I need to do things firmly, and if things don’t go well, I fumble.
Well, but “this is what Ai-chan is like”, there are many people that tell me this, so I’ll keep giving my best. *laughs*
Ne, really, I bring trouble to the members, I wonder if a leader like me is really ok. So, little by little, I’ll diminish this.

Second Mail:
“Ai-chan, good evening! I’m glad to listen to Ai-chan’s various talks/stories every week. This is sudden, but every year a live with all Hello Project members tak… take…”. Mou, see?*laughs* "takes place so, I’d like to know if there is any member outside of morning musume that makes Ai-chan think like ‘This girl is funny! This girl is amazing!’. By the way, in a pokemor’s Q&A, the members from °C-ute answered that Ai-chan’s singing and dancing are splendid, and that she is a person they admire.”
Pokemor is a cell phone site called pocket morning. Eh?! There was a Q&A like this? Since I’m on pokemor too, I’ll take a look at this! *laughs*
Hee~ This makes me happy, ne. That’s right, outside of morning musume… I think, maybe, Tsugunaga Momoko.
That girl, the more we get to know her, the funnier she gets. She’s from Berryz Koubou, and she's on the group called “Buono” too. On concerts, she’ll certainly take the role of the funny one. I wonder if she’s like this daily, but on a Hello Project event, it was an event like, to pass the idea that “from now on, we’ll give our best as Hello Poject”. An event we had after our senpais graduated, to show that it’s only us now, and we’ll give our best. At that time, Berryz Koubou, °C-ute, Mano Erina and Morning Musume were there. So, that time, she was “corrected” a lot of times (if you know about manzai, there’s the boke guy, the funny one, and the tsukkomi guy is the “straight man” or “smart” or however you want to call it. Corrected here comes from the idea that the others were acting like the tsukkomi character in relation to her. I can’t find a better word for this, since I don't think Momo’s behavior would fit one of a boke). “Ah, this girl is normally like this? She’s really funny!” (Actually, it wasn’t just Ai-chan, on the Hello Pro Meeting she’s talking about, Mano had the same reaction. Momoko was, indeed, incredibly funny on it). Of course, since we were on stage, part of it must’ve been from her built ‘character’. She’s so cute and lovely and made me think how she was giving her best and how remarkable she was. I’m a lot older than her, but not enough as to be called her mom *laughs*. More like an older sister. As expected from someone that has been on this career since she was small kid. I’ve been on it for 9 years, so, she’s probably on her eighth year. So, I’ve been watching her since she was really small, and she’s grown up now, but she’s still being “corrected”. She seems to be giving her best while giving the idea that “I’m Momoko, I’m like this”. She’s really funny and there are parts of her that I think are cool too, like, being able to go through things like this. Also, when she’s singing, she always has her little finger raised.*laughs* This is something she maintains for a really long time. She has sense of what it’s like to be a pro. *laughs* This is what Momoko is like, and even though she’s grown up, she doesn’t change these things. That’s why a girl that I think is funny and amazing made me think of her. So, after listening to me saying these things, if people were to see Momoko like this now *laughs*, like, “Ah! She’s giving her best”, and of course people might notice other things about her.

Then, thanks for sending a lot of messages! I’ll be using this time to read a lot of messages, so I’ll be waiting for a lot of them! The address is five-ai@interfm.jp.

--------------------------------------------

◆Morning Musume - Tomo

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

◆ Mano Erina - Onegai Dakara...

--------------------------------------------

ED talk:
Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. It’s time to part now. Today I was able to talk about Berryz Koubou’s Tsugunaga Momoko. When I see her singing, sometimes it makes me inclined to go and talk to her, not only with momoko, but on the beginning of the year, I went to her and said “Wouldn’t be better if you did this?” and stuff. *laughs* I’m the leader of Hello Project too, so I give various advices… And, truly, my kouhais are all so cute, so I have to give them suggestions? Not suggestions, advices. Also, I’d like to talk about them once in a while.
Email address five-ai@interfm.jp
Fashionable promotion.
Then, let’s meet again next Thursday! Baiba~i!
-----------------------------------------------------
I think from now on I'll stick to making this like a summary, and not a translation of everything... It's just easier to write (and to read, this one seems kinda confusing....)

1 comments:

  1. Erin says

    Thanks for the translation! Really appreciate your efforts :)


Post a Comment