InterFM FIVE STARS Thursday #08


OP Talk:
Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
“Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS! On Thursdays it’s being presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!”
There’s some kind of food that I’m into lately. It’s called “Tenshi no potato” (Angel’s potatoes), and it’s a product from Hanabatake Bokujo (it’s the store, it means something like flower field farm/ranch). It’s some chocolate… no, that’s not it. Potato chips, nah, how do I say it? It’s like potatoes with chocolate coating on it *laughs*. It’s kinda salty and sweet at the same time and I really got into it. I had some when we were on a concert, and wow, it’s really good. They come in a box, so… well, there’s a bag inside it, but since it’s a whole box I was wondering how many days I’d take to eat it, but I ended eating everything *laughs* . It’s really irresistible, it makes me want to buy another box of it. Definitely girls are going to like it.
If you have a chance, please give it a try and eat some, you’ll definitely get addicted to it *laughs*. So, for today’s Takahashi Ai’s FIVE STARS first song, please listen to Morning Musume in Seishun Collection.

--------------------------------------------

◆Morning Musume 『Seishun Collection』

--------------------------------------------

Pick-up corner:
“Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presenting FIVE STARS Thursday. From now on, I, Takahashi Ai, will talk about Music, Movies, Plays, Games, Foreign drama, etc. that I recommend!
As for tonight, I’d like to talk about the play “Memories of Matsuko”. The original novel was written by Yamada Muneki, and it was adapted as a movie, and it got really popular, it turned into a big hit, but the one I watched was the play the other day. I watched the movie once too though.
Anyway, the performers are Hasebe Yuu-san and EXILE’s KENJI-san, also Oohori Kouichi-san, who I co-acted with before. When I watched it, I thought “Ah! Oohori-san is there too!” He was wearing women’s clothes *laughs*. The staff was really limited, so some of the actors had two roles. Oohori-san had a female role, but it’s not like he only had this one. He had a male role too, but when I saw him at first “Ah, he’s wearing women’s clothes!”, and I couldn’t bear it and begun laughing without worrying about anything.”

So, the play was performed at Aoyama Enkeigekijou (it’s like an amphitheatre, it’s round shaped). The beginning left an impression on Ai-chan, she says it was because on the first scene, everything was really dark, and it had Matsuko on her hands and knees.

“To describe this play with one word, it would have to be ‘Why?’ ne. I already knew the story, but I was like ‘Why? Why? Why is Matsuko like this?’ This made me a little angry. ‘It should be ok to live like this!’, like, how should I say it. Matsuko, she honestly trusts people, but she always ends up getting hurt. Maybe that’s the reason when I think ‘Why is this?’ I get a little angry.”

Ai-chan, then, says that even though Matsuko gets betrayed and all, she insists on trusting people due to her faith in god, but at the end she can’t bring herself to trust in anyone anymore and she dies lonely. There’s a line on the play that says that Matsuko was just too pure, and since Ai-chan was wondering why Matsuko was like this, she realizes this might be the reason, and she says she was still thinking about it even after she went home. She was taking a bath when she was still wondering Matsuko’s behavior made her angry. Well, according to her, maybe she got angry because people getting betrayed, listening to peoples lies, etc., this leads to maturity and people change as to not let it happen again, but Matsuko doesn’t. She says Matsuko fell in love with a man and he was arrested and she said she would wait for him, and seeing that she really did wait for him for five years, well, this made Ai-chan feel bad for her.

“It was the first time that a play stick to my mind even when I was taking a bath. Well, when I watch one from Takarazuka’s, there’s always that play that makes me think ‘Ah, today was really great’ or ‘that person was really cool’, and if I get two days off in a month (I think she means two days straight… otherwise she works way too much! =O) I watch as many plays as I can, like, two plays in a single day, and I watch the plays that my senpais are on too, but none got to me like this one. Well, just for seeing Oohori-san cross dressing was already enough *laughs* Ne, it was really a great play. If they ever perform it again and you have the chance to watch it, please do. Definitely there’ll be someone that will react the same way as I did.
So, today I talked about ‘Memories of Matsuko’, and now I’d like you to listen to Brown Eyed Girls ‘Abracadabra’. ”

--------------------------------------------

Brown Eyed Girls 『Abracadabra』

--------------------------------------------

Messages corner:
FIVE STARS Thursdays, presented by Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai. Now I’d like to introduce some messages: Radio Name: “Athlon XP”-san (lol! Nice radio name)
“Takahashi Ai-chan, good evening. Congratulations on being able to perform on this July’s Japan Expo in France.” Thank you. “If we speak about France, there’s Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and much more on The Louvre, and there’s also the Palace of Versailles, built by Louis XIV, and the Eiffel Tower, the Triumphal Arc, the Mont Saint-Michel and many other places to see. What does Ai-chan want to see the most?”

And radio name “Kirara ichiban boshi”-san:

“This is the first prr~erformance” *laughs*, fumbling again, “This is the first performance in Europe, Ai-chan and the others must be happy, so when I heard about this step forward, it made me glad too! People in Europe will be able to see Morning Musume’s appeal, and if with this the group is able to expand their fan base, it would be just the best! I’m looking forward to it.”

Also, from “Orange no rokuban”-san:

“Ai-chan, good evening! And congratulations for being able to perform in Europe! I’m looking forward to what kind of response we’re going to get from the people there. Actually, I have a question for Ai-chan about this: What comes to mind when you think of France? Please let us know of your enthusiasm about it too! Also, I’d like to request Morning Musume’s Tomo, please” is what it says.

Ah, ne! Our first time in Europe! When I heard about it, I got so happy that it was like I could just jump around the place. To me, I really have an special interest in countries besides Japan, so I felt like “Yatta!” and celebrating this news. Also, my mom, the first country she visited was France. When she said goodbye at the time, it made me feel so lonely, like, “there she goes to France”. It was the first time I got separated from my mom *laughs* (kyaaa so cute!). So, when I listened to her thoughts about the trip, like “It’s so pretty! Everything was beautiful” and she saying things like “eating Escargot was really astonishing" and "I ate snails!”, I remember all this.
Of course being able to see some of the world heritage is wonderful, but I don’t know if we’ll have the time to do this. And then, there’s the Japan Expo, it’s an event about Japanese culture in Euro… It seems it’s a large scale festival in Europe about Japanese culture. It seems it’s an annual event, and we’ll be able to perform on it, ne, so we’d like to convey a lot of good things about Japan *laughs*. Ne? So, for this purpose we have to learn more about our country. I’m not confident enough that we’ll be able to convey this the way we are right now.
About the place I want to see the most, it would have to be the Palace of Versailles since it’s said it has some familiarity with Takarazuka~ Ah! It’s definitely a place I have to see! Also I really want to go to The Louvre. There are so many places I want to see., but everything else I’d have to discuss with manager-san about the time we’ll have there. I’ll have to ask him with care *laughs*.
Then, what is it that comes to mind when I think about France... nothing much besides French bread… In fact, I wonder if French bread there is actually the same as the one we have here, I’d like to confirm this *laughs*. Well, I heard a little about Escargot from my mom, so I already knew about it… I don’t really like shellfish though… they’re related, right? Did I get it wrong again? Well, among shellfish, I’m able to eat “sazae” ("turban shell - any mollusc of the family Turbinidae, esp. the horned turban, Turbo cornutus"). Doesn’t Escargot resembles sazae? I have the impression they do, when it comes to flavor. I can eat sazae, but any other shellfish is no good for me. Yeah. Actually I ate Escargot before, but I’d like to eat it on at the actual place (of origin) *laughs*. That’s why it seems to me they’re similar, although when I ate it I thought they were snails *laughs*. They might be different in France, so I’d like to eat there too. There are so many things I’m looking forward to, and many things I’d like to do there, but there aren’t any details of the trip decided yet, so… I don’t really know much about our participation on this Japanese culture event, and how much time we’ll spend there. I’d like to talk about it when they decide on how it’s going to be.
So, I’ll be using this time to read a lot of mails, so I’ll be waiting for messages! The address is five-ai@interfm.jp.

--------------------------------------------

Morning Musume 『Tomo』

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

S/mileage 『Yume Miru 15』

--------------------------------------------

ED Talk:
"Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. The time to part has come. Every time it always ends so fast, ne? I talked about the play this time, but I watched many others, like the ones of my senpais and kouhais... and I’d like to talk about these gradually too."

Email five-ai@interfm.jp
New Single promotion

“With this one, it’s my 30th single! Thank you all so much!”

Fashionable promotion

"Then, let’s meet again next Thursday! Baiba~i!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment