InterFM FIVE STARS Thursday #04

OP talk:
Ai-Chan: Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
“Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS!"
On Thurshdays *laughs Thursdays (she says mokubyoubi instead of mokuyoubi xD, so cute!), it will be presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!” I fumbled! I’m really sorry. Ne, somehow it’s the 4th episode of this program. I frequently fumble when I’m talking. Even the members say “Ah, you fumbled, you fumbled”, and because I’m always being corrected, I get so nervous every time. And, of course, since I’m Morning Musume’s leader, there are many times I have to say important things, like announcing the venues* (I hope Terry can confirm if I’m using the right word) and talking about our new songs, and parts like “then, please listen to….”. But, same gen as me, and sub leader, Niigaki Risa-chan is there for me, so, she frequently helps me a lot. Still, I continue to fumble… Like, “Eh? You fumbled at such time?”, and everyone shouldn’t follow my example. I think it’ll be good if I could fix this… gradually? *laughs, so, everyone, even though I’m like this, (this is meant in a kind of humble way), yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Now, then, Takahashi Ai’s FIVE STARS, please listen to tonight’s first song: Morning Musume in Sexy boy ~ soyokaze ni yorisotte ~

----------------------------------------------------------

◆ Morning Musume - Sexy boy ~ soyokaze ni yorisotte ~

----------------------------------------------------------

FIVE STARS Thursdays, presented by Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai. On this program I want to talk about nothing but things I like. Today, I’m thinking of talking about the Korean group “Big Bang”. First, please listen to this song, Big Bang in Number One.

------------------------------------------------

◆ Big Bang - Number 1

------------------------------------------------

Ai-chan: "The song just now was Big Bang’s number 1. To describe this artists’ appeal with one word, frankly… I can’t say it with one word! That’s right, I wouldn’t run out of things to talk. Then, what kind of group is this, I’ll explain now. As for the members: G-Dragon is the leader, and then, T.O.P., V.I., D-LITE, SOL, composing a 5-man group. In truth, everyone’s funny/interesting *laughs."
Ai-chan says that, Among them, Sol, V.I., D-LITE, they can speak Japanese quite a lot. On concerts, V.I. particularly speaks Japanese a lot and even tells jokes, T.O.P. can’t speak in Japanese at all, but he says things like “japanese is delicious” and other stuff. Ai-chan thinks they’re really funny, even on promotion videos. Ai-chan talks about their “Haru Haru” PV. She says it’s like a drama and it moves her a lot, she even cried while watching it. She tells the story of the PV: G-Dragon and T.O.P., are kinda like leading actors. G-Dragon’s girlfriend begins to go out with T.O.P.. From this, G-Dragon and T.O.P. begin to fight. This girl only got closer to T.O.P. in order to hated by G-Dragon. The reason why she did this was because she had a disease. Sol calls G-Dragon and tells him about this, and G-Dragon goes to the hospital, but it’s too late, the girl had already passed away. Then, she goes back to talk about the part she found funny.
Ai-chan:”It’s a moving PV, but, on the middle of it, there’s a lip scene with the five of them together singing, but, for some reason, sol is wearing a crown *laughs. It was a little tilted. ‘Eh? Why? Why a crown at a time like this?’. He was wearing a crown that was like one for someone’s birthday. Why I found this funny is because, like, you can’t avert your eyes from It, every corner you wonder why it’s like that. It’s good, ne? to be able to do these funny things, ne? *laughs”
Ai-chan goes on to talk why she got into Big Bang. First, she saw G-Dragon’s Heartbreaker PV, and found him really cool, the song too, and the dance original. When she was wondering who it was, she saw G-Dragon (BIG BANG) written. It was then, that she got to know Big Bang.
Then
Ai-chan:"If I were to say who I like, it’s really difficult. G-Dragon is there too, I like him too, but Big Bang is so varied, it’s more like I like everyone. *laughs”
Ai-chan says D-LITE seems like a comedian, he’s already sang enka, the way he speaks Japanese, which she found funny, as well as T.O.P. laughing at weird times.
Ai-chan:"This guy, just what’s he thinking about? *laugh Why did he laugh at this?”
She moves on to talk about G-Dragon’s heartbreaker, about the jacket.
“It’s a face. Not a person’s face, how could I explain this, it’s like on science labs, they have those mannequins, full body mannequin? A white version of it.*laughs It’s pretty big, the package and stuff, and it stands out. At first, it gives that scary feeling, like, if you leave it at home, it seems it might move around in the middle of the night *laughs But that’s funny too. I’m always thinking ‘this groups is really funny’. If you ever find this jacket and remembers ‘Ah, it’s this one!’, It’ll make me happy*laughs. Hai, then, the song I got into, and like it a lot, G-Dragon in Heartbreaker.”

------------------------------------------------

◆ G-Dragon - Heartbreaker

------------------------------------------------

Message Corner:

FIVE STARS Thursdays, presented by Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai.
Now, I’d like to introduce some messages!
First mail:
“Ai-chan, good evening! Recently, I’m into doing things alone, eating out by myself, watching movies by myself, and, recently, I went to Koshien’s baseball Stadium alone. It’s not that I don’t have any friends. Ai-chan looks like she’s relatively ok with doing things alone. To what extent are you cool with doing things alone? Can you go eat yakiniku by yourself? I can’t!” *cute laugh!
Sou desu ne, I, too, am like this, being able to go anywhere alone. But I, too, can’t go eat yakiniku alone, I think. It it’s for lunch, then, maybe. The other day, I was with linlin and we went to eat yakiniku, and that day there were a lot of people eating alone, since it was lunch. That’s why I thought at that time “if it’s lunch, I might be able to pull it off too”, but… Koshien’s baseball Stadium, I don’t think I ever went there alone *laughs. But I’ve seen movies by myself, went to plays by myself, and, going to Starbucks. Yakitori stalls, however, I don’t think I’d go alone. Also, ramen I don’t think I’ve ever gone alone, but basically, I can. But Yakiniku? I wonder… I don’t see many people on these stalls alone. But there are yakiniku stands with counters, right? On these, occasionally there are some people by their selves. If it’s one with a counter, I might be able to go *laughs. I’ll look for one with a counter any time, and give it a try and then talk about it again.
Second mail:
“Good evening! I turned in a senior high school student thiw year!” Oh! Congratulations “But, I don’t have any friends yet. What does Takahashi-san do to make friends? It it’s okay, please tell me. Please keep working hard while taking care of your health.”
Is that so? Maybe there’s no one from middle school with you, right? Maybe you had to go to a totally different place, right? Then, when I joined Senior High School, I already was a morning musume, and that was known by everyone*. That’s why I could only really meet and talk to people occasionally, so I didn’t have any friends at all. Also, since I was in morning musume, I could talk with those from the same gen. as me, but, I was really bad at it. “I want to make new friends”, I have this feeling, but there are times I get so embarrassed that I can’t even talk. However, when I was a kid, I wasn’t shy at all. I was a kid that seemed to be able to talk with any one, so I worried people for the opposite.
My mom worried like “Even if people talk to you, you can’t get carried away on it”.

She goes on, talking as to how she came to be the way she is now. As she was turning into an adult, she came to consider many things, like what people would think of her. Then, she says that she can’t give many advices, but talks about when she used to have ballet classes. She would look for something in common to talk about, like “your clothes are cute”, and from there a conversation would begin, but at times, the other girl would just answer “Thank you” and that would be it. Also, she says even talking about a pencil box, like “Where did you get this pencil box” or if you like games, inviting someone to play together would be good.
“I’m sorry I can’t give a good advice. If you have any advice, please send in messages. Since I’d like to know it too, I’ll be waiting for them! The address is five-ai@interfm.jp.

------------------------------------------------

◆ Morning Musume - Onna ga medatte naze ikenai

------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

◆ °C-ute - Campus Life ~ umarete kita yokatta ~

------------------------------------------------

ED Talk:

Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. It’s time to part now. To speak the truth, there are still many good songs from Big Bang *laughs, G-Dragon too, has a lot of good ones too… Well, I think I’ll play them little by little *laughs.
Fashionable promotion.
Email address five-ai@interfm.jp
Then, let’s meet again next Thursday! Baibai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment