InterFM FIVE STARS Thursday #07

OP Talk:
Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
“Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS!
On Thursdays it will be presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!”
This is about me recently; I renovated my clothes for the season. But I didn’t finish shopping, I feel like I have to buy around 2 cases (of clothes?) yet. There are many clothes that get bulky and many winter clothes too, but it’s kinda scary to send them to the dry cleaners *laughs, since there are still cold days, and suddenly it becomes hot, I can’t just send every coat and stuff to the dry cleaners, and I don’t know when I’ll be able to sort them properly. Well, I thought today was warmer, so I have only a T-shirt now, but it was a little cold.*laughs
When the night comes, it gets cold, so, everyone, please be careful not to get a cold!
Now, then, please listen to tonight’s first number: Morning Musume in Seishun Collection.

--------------------------------------------

◆Morning Musume 『Seishun Collection』

--------------------------------------------

FIVE STARS Thursdays, presented by Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai. On this part I will talk about Music, Movies, Stage plays, Games, Foreign drama, etc. that I recommend. Tonight I’d like to talk about Michael Jackson, but before I begin, please listen to one more song: Michael Jackson in Smooth Criminal.

--------------------------------------------

◆Michael Jackson 『Smooth Criminal』

--------------------------------------------

Ai-chan:“Hai, the song that is playing now is Smooth Criminal.”

Ai-chan says she thinks this song and the promotion video are really cool, and it was watching it that she came to like the music, after that she used to listen to it while on repeat mode.

Ai-chan:“'Why did I choose Michael Jackson as the topic', if you wondered this…….. ‘Why!’ *laughs 'did I choose Michael Jackson as the topic', if you wondered this… wondered this? Hm?? Did I get it right? *laughs. Anyway, I bought 2 CDs recently.” =]

She says the girl that was doing her make-up was listening to Michael Jackson on her iPhone, and there were a lot of songs Ai-chan didn’t know, so she was frequently asking “From which album is this? Which song is this?” and the make-up girl would answer like “It’s from ‘Dangerous’”. Ai-chan says she only knew about the Thriller album (and she had the Best Album too), so it was a shock for her that she didn’t know so many songs. She, then, went to buy some CDs, and found out they got really cheap, 1,000 yen each, so she wanted to buy more, but she didn’t know which ones she had already and ended up buying only two, the “dangerous” album and one other that she forgot which was. Also, she says she thought Dangerous was a song from Takarazuka, since the first time she heard it was when they used the song in Japanese for a Dance Number once.
The first song she heard from Michael Jackson was ‘We are the world’, while she was on middle school, and the song that got her into Michael Jackson wasn’t Beat it, but Billie Jean, and she also saw the “This is it” movie.

Ai-chan:“Of course I watched ‘This is it’. Also, Morning Musume’s Niigaki Risa-chan likes him a lot too, probably more than me. She used to listen to him every day. She’s on the GakiKame FIVE STARS, and it seems she played a lot of Michael Jackson *laughs*. Maybe I don’t lose to her as to how much I like him, but she went to see one of his concerts, so, at this, I can’t win. I definitely wanted to go to one of his lives. Well, after watching ‘This is it’ I got to like him even more. He was really magnificent, ne *laughs*. Like, he’ll remain in history and continue to give dreams to people. Once again, I applaud him. *pachi pachi (clapping^^) *laughs. And to describe him frankly and with one word, there’s no other way to say it, but ‘King’, right? But King is also my dog’s name *laughs (lol =D)
****
Now, from all Michael Jackson’s songs, the one I liked the most and talked about it before, please listen to: Michael Jackson in Dangerous”

--------------------------------------------

◆Michael Jackson 『Dangerous』

--------------------------------------------

Message Corner

FIVE STARS Thursdays, presented by Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai, and now I’d like to introduce some messages.
Radio name *****, arigatou gozaimasu.

“Ai-chan, Good evening! And thanks for your hard work on the Sping Concert Tour. This tour, Ai-chan’s objective was ‘Erokawaii’ (Sexy and cute), so, do you think you achieved it? Please tell us your true thoughts about the Spring concert tour. Thank you for such a great time!”

And, radio name “Kuru”-san, arigatou gozaimasu.

“Great work on the Spring Tour! This tour was only for a short period, but it was really a lot of fun. Since I was at the one where the DVD was being recorded, maybe I worried too much about it and overdid it at the concert.” *laughs “please continue giving your best. At the end, it made me want to cry of compassion~ let’s meet again sometime, ne? Musume are the best! (We need more fans with this guy’s spirit…) Otsukareina! Oya~sayumin!”

Arigatou gozaimasu!
We made it to the end without problems. Everyone was able to get to the last day without any injuries. Honestly, it feels like “too bad, it’s ended”. All the members think the same way. This time, it really went by fast, so we really didn’t want it to end. And the list, the set list too was really good. That’s why all the members felt like we didn’t want it to end. At the end, I cried a little bit *laughs. We sang Namidacchi as the final, and it’s really a good song! I’m praising/talking up our own work *laughs. Well, Tsunku♂-san really wrote some nice lyrics for us again.
Ne? this Kuru-san, on the recording of the DVD, well, the last day was the recording of the DVD and it seems he overdid it at the concert *laughs, this was funny^^ Then, when I get to watch it, I’ll be paying attention and thinking “Maybe this is Kuru-san”. Ne, and it really made me glad that he almost cried at the end. But just as it has an ending, there will be a beginning too, is what I’ve been told. About this, it was restricted to Fan Club Members, but I had a net radio program. It was called “Ichigo Ichie”. Then, when it ended, I was crying a lot (yeah~ =S), but someone from the staff told me this phrase “If there is an ending, there will also be a beginning”, and I’ve been thinking this the whole time. It ended, and it’s lonesome, but there’ll be a next time, like, we’re preparing for a play, so, we’ll have another chance to meet, but it was painful before for all of us. That’s why each one of us, on MCs, we tried to convey this feeling of not wanting it to end, and on this tour we also had Junjun and Linlin’s 200th concert… many things happened, like the Hawaii Fan Club Tour in between too… The tour was for a long period, but as for the number of performances, it was the one with the fewest number.

Also, I think it was Tanaka Reina-chan… Well, my aim was what ****(sender of the first mail)-san said, “erokawaii”, and Tanaka Reina-chan’s was “to not get tired (as in tired of something)”*laughs. She’s really one that doesn’t like rehearsals, that girl. That’s why her goal was to not think like this, and to not get tired of it. She said she was able to achieve this goal and it was all thanks to everyone. I was watching her at the time, and thinking that she really said something nice there.
This was the first tour with morning musume as an 8-person group, so this one felt different somehow. Every time, we give our best as to be able to grow, but on the first day too, I ended crying a little bit. Then, when it ended too, while thinking that we’ll continue to grow like this, I shed more tears *laughs*. It was a live that made me feel again how much support we were receiving.

----------

This part is even harder for me to phrase in English, so I’ll continue with a summary. Well, Ai-chan says that on the New Year, on the Hello Project Concert, Yoshizawa went to see it, and there, she told Ai-chan that it was ok to not be burdened by thinking “I’m the leader, I have to do this”. Also, Ai-chan says she’s been the leader for three years, but she didn’t really “put herself out there/reveal much of herself”, so she tried to do this on this tour. There were times she fumbled, and times she lost track of what she wanted to say, but Yossy[*] , who went to one of the concerts this tour too, as well as Kaorin, Rika and some of Ai-chan’s Kouhai, said she did well.

“I’ll be using this time to read a lot of mails, so I’ll be waiting for messages! The address is five-ai@interfm.jp.”

--------------------------------------------

◆Morning Musume 『Ano Hi ni Modoritai』

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

◆S/mileage 『Yume Miru 15』

--------------------------------------------

ED Talk:
Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. It’s time to part now. Today I talked about Michal Jackson. There are many other songs I’m into *laughs*, and I’d like to gradually play them here. I’ll be receice….. are? I’ll be receiving messages to this program. The E-mail is: five-ai.interfm.jp
Seishun Collection promotion.
Fashionable promotion.
Then, let’s meet again next Thursday! Baiba~i!
-----------------------------------------


[*] About Yossy's nickname.... I dunno how many people actually know this, I didn't really misspell, I'm just following what Yossy herself said on an ongaku gatas radio program, that it was written like this, not Yossie or Yossi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment