InterFM FIVE STARS Thursday #09



OP Talk:
Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
“Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS! On Thursdays it’s being presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!”
We have a member called Mitsui Aika, and recently she’s being making bread for us. It seems she has all the tools needed to make them at home, and I saw she giving some to Tanaka Reina-chan. When I said “That seems so good~”, she replied “Ah, then I’ll make some for you!”. I even selfishly asked her to put cheese on it, “Cheese would be nice” and she said “Then I’ll put some!”. It was really good even though she said she didn’t know how they had turn out. She gave me a lot of them the next morning.
But they sell all the tools needed to make bread, right? But they’re really big and expensive, I can’t afford them, and I don’t have space to place them. I was really impressed when she told me she had them at home. She’s really good at making them. By all means, everyone, you should taste them. (Well, we certainly would love to! xD)
So, please listen to today’s fist song: Morning Musume’s Seishun Collection.

---------------------------------------------------

◆Morning Musume 『Seishun Collection』

---------------------------------------------------

“Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presenting FIVE STARS Thursday. From now on it’s a corner where I, Takahashi Ai, will present… talk about *laughs* Music, Movies, Plays, Games, Fashion, Foreign drama, and many other things that I recommend!
Tonight I’d like to talk about fashion. Since next week, on Thursday, June 11th, our play “Fashionable” will begin, I thought I should talk about this a little.
I’m not really knowledgeable about fashion, but I just love it! When I have some time, I frequently go shopping. Usually I…… Where do I usually go shopping? Well… maybe Daikan’yama. Also, I go to Meiji Doori a lot too.
Recently I bought some shoes! I love shoes, so I bought two pairs. I bought the same shoes but with different colors *laughs*. They looked like pennfy loafers, they were flattened and all, and since I saw them, I couldn’t forget them, so I thought of going and buy one, but I couldn’t choose between them 'Ah, I’ll just take the two of them!'."

She says each of them were kinda expensive (she was wondering if it was ok to spend that much on the two pairs), but for shoes, she says she doesn’t consider that as expensive. She likes penny loafers and was wearing one of her new pairs at the time of the recording of the broadcast.
Also, since she can only go shopping when she has a break (she says sge usually has days off twice a month), or when she travels for the fan club tour or when she’s going to shoot a new photo book, she always buy a lot of stuff. On these occasions, she goes shopping with her manager or when all 8 of them are together, they divide in groups to go shopping (linlin always goes with her and frequently says she buys way too much^^). Anyway, many times she bought too much that things didn’t fit on her trunk, like, she has to leave the box from the shoes behind even though she wanted the box too. She’s particularly “affectionate” when it comes to shoes.

“The other day, again I’m going to talk about Linlin, but the first time she came stay at my home the other day, when she saw all my shoes, she exclaimed ‘Why do you have so many?!?!’ *laughs* and appeared to be really surprised.”

Anyway, Ai-chan has so many shoes she almost doesn’t have space to put them anymore. There are many shoes she doesn’t wear much, as well as clothes. She found one on her closet that she bought two years ago and still had the price tag on it, and this seems to happen often.
She says that the most fashionable member recently is Mitsui Aika, since she knows how to take advantage of color of clothes or accessories, and she often talks about fashion with Kamei Eri, they even go to fashion exhibitions together.
Ai-chan talks a little about the model Hasegawa Jun, like they’re the same age, but Hasegawa Jun looks stylish even with just a t-shirt and jeans on, and Ai-chan is aiming to be like this too.

“Hai, so, I may never run out of things to talk about when it comes to fashion, so it’s a bit sudden, but I’ll be ending this conversation now. So, tonight I was able to talk about fashion!”

--------------------------------------------

3OH!3 『Don't trust me』

--------------------------------------------

Message corner:
FIVE STARS Thursdays, presented by Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai. Now I’d like to introduce some messages:
Radio name “Legend Killer Nao-chan”-san (if you listen to gakikame, you heard this name a looooooooot of times…. Not only gakikame though)
“It’s already the rainy season, and I have a question for Ai-chan about this. If you get a day off, and it happens to be a rainy day, how do you spend it? Usually Ai-chan is the Outdoors type of person, but if it’s raining, where do you go to? Or could it be that if it’s a rainy day Ai-chan stays at home? Please tell us, I’m curious about this.”

I go out! *laughs*. I often put some rain boots on and go out, ne. Definitely there is no part of me that wants to stay at home *laughs*. It doesn’t matter if it’s raining or sunny. Well, if there’s a typhoon I can’t go out, but even so I’d like to be at the movies, or if I want to go shopping, entering a store would be nice too. This is if I have a way to go, if the trains can’t run, then I can’t go. Hmm, but where do I go… If I have a day off, I usually plan on watching a play or attending a concert, and since it doesn’t matter for these if it’s raining or not, I just go anyway.
Right. So when I receive my monthly schedule and my days off are already on it, so, because I can only go out on these days, I fill almost all of them with plays, so it’s not really… a day off *laughs*. That’s right, I watch them to learn. Any other day I can’t go, but when there’s a play with a senpai, some play featuring a Morning Musume’s OG senpai, manager-san often puts them on my schedule for me. Besides this, I myself choose where I want to go. Even if it’s a rainy day, I’ll go out *laughs*.

Hai, so for the next one. This is from “Taiyou ga mabushii”-san.
“Ai-chan konbanwa! Four-years-as-an-adult Ai-chan,”
I’m four years as an adult? *laughs* wah, I see! I’ll be 24 this year. (The age of majority in Japan is 20 – also, ai-chan’s reaction makes me wonder… don’t they read these messages before the program? So it’s not them who pick the messages?)
“at what times do you feel like you surpassed your big senpai in life, your mother?
PS: Ai-chan really makes me feel better when I listen to this radio program.”

Ah, arigatou gozaimasu.
Eeeeeeh! My mom!? Ah, but we frequently quarrel in our family. I have a younger sister too, so we quarrel a lot when we’re together, almost every day. As surpassing her, when I was arguing with my mom, there was a time that she cried. It was the first time that I thought “Ah, mom cries too!”, do you guys know what I’m talking about? Like, don’t we usually think of moms as people who wouldn’t cry? When I was a kid, she got angry at me a lot, but I normally wouldn’t cry, so… since she was dealing with me, with a kid, maybe she did cry when no one could see her, but the first time I saw her crying, and moreover because of me, I got all “Ah, mom…”, it’s not really like we exchanged places, but the usual is when I’m crying, mom’s like “There, Ai~ it’s ok”, but that time I was “Ah, I’m sorry, I’m sorry”, that was the first time I thought this, also that “Ah, mom cries too”, ne.
But until now I haven’t really surpassed her. I’m from Fukui, so I came from the countryside to Tokyo and it’s been almost ten years since I left, I was on third year of middle school, kinda of a rebellious age, so I was at an age where I didn’t want my friends to see me walking together with my mom, it was embarrassing. Now I’m totally fine and we even go shopping together. This must be because I came to Tokyo. Until then I didn’t feel that gratitude towards my mother, that appreciation for our parents. When I came alone to Tokyo and had to work hard, and came to think how she used to cook for me every day, how she supported me and the reason why she used to scold me before, I came to understand all this and to being grateful to her. Now I deeply respect her, and I’d like to be more like her, and now I naturally think of helping her whenever I see her cooking or things of the sort.
When I think about it, my mom had me when she was 21 years old, and I already passed this age! I’ll be 24 this year, ne. 4th year as an adult! Thinking about this makes me respect her even more. She had my sister when she was 23. At my age she already 2 children, one at each hand! *laughs* I can’t even imagine this. Ne~ She’s my great great senpai!
Hai, so I introduced some messages. I’ll be using this time to read a lot of them. If you need consultation about something or any questions you might have, I’ll answer anything, so please send as much messages as you want, I’ll be waiting. The address is five-ai@interfm.jp

--------------------------------------------

Morning Musume 『Tomo』

--------------------------------------------

Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. It’s time to part ways. As I thought, time really flies here *laughs*. I talked a lot about fashion, but there are many things I have to say yet. I’ll talk about them little by little.
Email address: five-ai@interfm.jp
Solo photobook, hand shake event (June 22nd), solo DVD, Seishun Collection, Alo Hello 2010 photobook, Fashionable promotion.
Then, let’s meet again next Thursday! Baiba~i!

0 comments:

Post a Comment