Takahashi Ai FIVE STARS #15 2010/07/15


Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
"Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS! On Thursdays it’s being presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!”
So, this week’s theme for the opening talk is “Rain”. First, that Korean “Rain” comes to my mind immediately, that Pi (Pi seems to be his stage name) *laughs*. Ano ne~ speaking of rain… I’m a rain-woman. Actually, more of a storm-woman than a rain-woman. If you ask me, I noticed this on my first photo book “Takahashi Ai”. When I was shooting it, there was this unbelievably heavy rain falling at the time, so there were many shots with rain on it. Unfortunately it kinda turned out into a gloomy photobook because of this, even though it was my first one! *laughs* This was around 9 years ago or even more, it’s nostalgic somehow, and it was from that moment that I noticed that I had many encounters with storms. More and more fans as well as members too have noticed this, and every time it rains, they always glare at me *laughs*, and I naturally feel like apologizing. Seriously, this is too much, to the extent that it’s like I have some kind of power or something to make rain. A recent story was in Los Angeles. I went to Los Angeles alone on New Year, it was my first trip overseas alone. So, Los Angeles has a good climate, and it should be a good place to spend the new year, but the three days I spent there, all three days were like being under attack with for raining so much in Los Angeles. *laughs* There was a person there that helped us last year when we went to the Anime Expo, and this time too, she helped me out again, and she was amazed at it, not like laughing at it, but more like in shock. Since it doesn’t normally rain, when it begun, even the traffic got a lot inconvenient. It got so crowded, and there were a lot of accidents, and since it’s not usual to rain there, many people were slipping around for running too fast. (lol, it’s like Ai-chan brought chaos to LA xDD). That’s how much it rains when I’m around *laughs*. That’s the kind of person Takahashi Ai is.
So, please listen to tonight’s Takahashi Ai’s FIVE STARS’ first song: Morning Musume in Seishun Collection.

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Seishun Collection

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume Takahashi Ai presents FIVE STARS Thursdays. This is the FIVE PLEASURES corner. On Thursdays’ Five Pleasures, I, Takahashi Ai, will talk about what I’m most interested in at the moment. Tonight I’d like to talk about France!
We went to the Japan Expo! Yaaaaay! *laughs* France!
When I told everyone that we were going to France, they were “that’s awesome!”, “isn’t it?”we went with this in mind, but we’ve never had such a long trip before! It was 14 hours long! Ne! It’s more than we sleep on a day! *laughs* So we went without getting any sleep before. Same thing when I went to New York, it takes around 12 hours to get there, so I didn’t sleep before the trip so I’d sleep on the plane. But 14 hours, there’s no way to sleep all the way there. Well, at the time Alice in wonderland was playing there, so I watched it and then went to sleep. I think I slept most of the way there.
After we went and got to see it on our own, France is really amazing! Taking pictures was all I could do *laughs*. It was so beautiful, the city (streets, houses, stores, etc.)! I’ve seen them on TV before, but they were right in front of my eyes! How should I put it? Everything was just like on TV, and there was a whole lot more, like “just what is this?!”. It made me think Japan is really small, since it’s an “Island country”. Seeing from inside the plane, there’s land really far away… far away isn’t the best way to explain it *laughs*, how should I say it, all the way to the horizon (actually, she says something like the horizon is “connected”), you can’t see the sea at all! France is indeed wonderful.
Also, I checked the French bread there! *laughs* It was really hard! But if you compare the taste, there’s not much difference, but it seems more salty. The salt of France seems to be famous too, I bought some even though I don’t cook at all *laughs*. I just bought it because it was cute.
I ate them every breakfast (French bread). It was so hard my head hurt, but it might be good for the teeth, right? Although the area of the temple of the forehead hurts a bit. They serve it with small pieces too, so these are OK. Croissant and danishes are famous too. I ate some of these and they’re indeed really good. It’s like all I ate there was bread, so I missed rice *laughs*. As expected of a japanese, but French bread is definitely… well, there usually aren’t many opportunities for people to go to France, but if you do, you definitely have to eat some of it.
As for what left the stronger impression on me, it’s about the Japan Expo, hmm, It’s something that happened at the Japan Expo. We weren’t able to walk around the event much. We would have to go to our dressing room, and then when we had to go, we’d go by car, always coming and going like this. But then, yet again it rained *laughs* the rain and I, yeah, again I’m speaking about rain. Well, when it was raining, we couldn’t go outside since we were already wearing our costumes, so our only option was to walk through the event, and also because of the rain, there were a lot of people inside it, so it was way more crowded than normal. People didn’t know we were walking there among them, but strangely enough, there were still some, who saw us walking normally and actually knew about us, they’d say “Ah! It’s Morning Musume!”, we thanked them and then waved back. There were also some people standing in a line there, and there was a really cute… little boy,

"I think, he/she was such a lovely kid (yeah, let’s say he was a kid =]), well, everyone there was cosplaying since they liked anime very much. Anyway, when we crossed this line, this kid was looking on the opposite direction, but the other kid besides him saw us and let out a “Ah!”, then, when the first kid turned around, he was “ooooooh!", “It’s Morning Musume!”. This was so so funny."
Junjun *laughs* and I kept imitating him all the way back to the dressing room, like turning our head and then “oooooooh!” over and over again *laughs*. We laughed so hard our bellies hurt. His reaction, he must’ve got really happy. It moved us to think that there were people there that would get that much surprised for seeing us, and on top of that, they weren’t even Japanese, but French. That reaction was way too cute *laughs*. I was really rolling on the floor laughing while Kamei Eri-chan was looking at me like saying “Eh? Why are you laughing so much?” Maybe I got too much into it *laughs* but it was really funny. Even now, Junjun and I still laugh about it.
Also, we were able to do a nice and successful concert, so if we ever get another opportunity like this, I definitely want to go.
And to describe France with one word, it’d have to be “mignon”. Mignon is French and it means cute, so I could describe it with kawaii too. When we were doing the “sign event”, everyone had to draw lots, since it’s limited like, for a 100 people. *Sometimes though, the name of the same person comes up again and again, for the lucky ones it is. Anyway, there were always those who would come saying “kawaii, kawaii!”, since they like us, I guess they learned from singing in japanese and all, but to have so many people saying it in japanese made me so happy. Anyway, at that time, I asked “How do you say it in French?”, “Mignon” is what they said. But they’re really cute, the girls, there were a lot there, they were in cosplay and all, but they’ve such a pretty hair too. Well, it’s not only the girls, that are cute, the boys too, mignon, ne *laughs*. The city too, that’s why I decided on this word.
So, on this Takahashi Ai Five Pleasures, I talked about France.
Now, please listen to one more song, Japan Expo’s theme song, Morning Musume’s Tomo.


--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Tomo

--------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay tuned, will be right back, 76.1, InterFM.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five Stars Thursday, presented by Morning Musume Takahashi Ai.
Now I’d like to introduce some messages.
First mail:
“Ai-chan, good evening! I went to Morning Musume’s Concert and the sign ‘event’ at Japan Expo in France!”

Arigatou gozaimasu.

“I was really surprised that even in France there were that many Morning Musume fans. There were many people on Japan Expo doing cosplay of anime and game characters. Although I was dressed normally there, maybe because of my way of dressing and my hair, they might’ve thought I was doing some kind of cosplay and they took a lot of pictures of me. Ai-chan, is there any cosplay you’d like to try? Please continue working hard while taking care of your health!”
Ne! I was really surprised too!
Like, I know anime is famous around the world, but that there were that many people who knew and liked Morning Musume was a big surprise for me too! Before the live, since we didn’t have the sign event before, we had no idea how many people would come. “If we go out there and it’s completely empty, what should I do?”, we were all wondering what to do imagining a lot of different scenarios. Then, we went to the dressing room before going on stage, and we heard a really strong Morning Musume call, like “Momusu! Momusu!” and then they called for each of our names, and we felt all the strength and pressure from their voices. “Eh, wait, aren’t there a lot of people?”, and when we finally got out there, a lot of people were there for us, so we got really relieved, in peace, or happy, I don’t know. Well, we even got goosepumbs, goose… ah, fumbled *laughs*, goose bumps, ne.
Iya~, Really, I’m so glad they called us and we were able to go there. But 2 years ago, I saw a VTR like “Morning Musume, come to France!”, but we didn’t have any chance before, and two years later, we finally were able to go. But to think that the fans held this feelings for us, there were a lot of girls there who were even crying, “Why are you crying? We are the ones that want to cry!”. What happened on Japan Expo was really something that moved me deeply.
And then, as for the cosplay that I’d like to try, I wonder. But I love Final Fantasy, so I’d like to try one of a Final Fantasy character.
But if you mention cosplay, Linlin comes to mind. Linlin gets really excited since she loves anime a lot. The ones I know she likes are One Piece… maybe? *laughs* and Rurouni Kenshin, then Fullmetal alchemist (hagane no renkinjutsushi)… mou, this one is more like a tongue-twister. There are many others, so, out of nowhere she comes “take this something something, someghing!”, and she doesn’t even explain a thing. Then, on the short time we were inside the Japan Expo, when getting out of the dressing room to the car, she got so excited, it was the peak of her excitement level until now *laughs*. She was taking a lot of pictures with her cell phone, and then asked our manager to take more since she couldn’t “Please, you’ve got to do this for me, you’ve to do this”. This coming and going repeated like 10 times, and everytime she would say this same thing. “Isn’t this enough already? We always come through the same places and there are always the same characters!”, “Then next time, please take some pictures! Next time for sure!”, since we were walking, she couldn’t take it because they’d be all blurred, it was really crowded, so we couldn’t really stop for a moment. Linlin was so lively, the same as in Los Angeles. Seriously, when I get to see Linlin like that, a really big smiled comes to my face (omg, this is killing me! =S, clueless Ai-chan…). What cosplay would Linlin like to try? Maybe One piece, it seems she loves Chopper so much, so maybe it’d be him she would like to try. I have a cell phone strap of chopper, and she’s always “gimme, gimme!”… “I won’t!” *laughs*, so cute! I just tell her to control herself.
Ne, but the one I’d actually like to try is of a Final Fantasy character. Linlin is getting into Final Fantasy too (oh god =S), we talk about it a lot, at it’s always so fun. She doesn’t usually play it, so there’s a lot of stuff she doesn’t know, then she came to my house and I was playing FF 13 at the time, when she saw it, it seems she liked it. Like, it seems she was interested in it *laughs*. This Linlin that makes me have so much fun, daisuki (fck, can’t even imagine how Ai-chan is now… I bet she’s gonna dedicate on FIVE PLEASURES to her or to all 3, and surely she’s gonna cry =S It killed me when she cried at the end of ichigo ichie… no more AiLin, this really sucks.)
So, this corner is for trouble consultations, things you’d like to ask me, I’ll be waiting for your mails!
The address is five-ai@interfm.jp.

--------------------------------------------------

Destiny's Child - Jumpin' Jumpin'

--------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

T-Pistonz+KMC - GOOD Kita!

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. It’s time to part ways. Today I talked about France, and the message I got that wasn’t from a French, but a Japanese, that came to see us, and like us had this 14 hours long flight, it really made me happy. Not only Japanese, but also people from Korea, Hong Kong, and from Europe too, like Germany and England, etc. people from many places came to see us. Morning Musume is being supported by so many people. We had a talk event too, even though we couldn’t understand each other, we could see their reactions. There was an interpreter there, so there was a huge delay between the talk, but everything was so lively, they were really kind. If they didn’t like us, they wouldn’t go through that, well, there were people who got out in the middle of it, but there were also those who stayed there until the end, it made me think they really support us in France *laughs*. There are many things I’d like to say, but I’ll leave it at this *laughs*. Really, France was the best! If another opportunity comes up, I’ll definitely want to go.

E-mail five-ai@interfm.jp
H!P 2010 Summer Fan Kora promo.
Morning Musume Fall concert tour promo.

So, let’s meet again next Thursday!
Baibai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment