Takahashi Ai FIVE STARS #14 2010/07/08


Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
"Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS! On Thursdays it’s being presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!”
Starting from this week, this FIVE STARS will have a small change, I’ll choose a theme for the opening talk. This week’s theme is “STAR”, so, what comes to mind when I hear star, hmm, recently I read Yazawa Ai-san’s “Neighborhood Story” manga, and there’s a Yamaguchi Tsutomu, then it’s among the things this boy created *laughs* (This boy seems to be an artist). Like, Yamaguchi Tusutomu-kun, he creates (paints, I think) many things, and it seems to me he was able to make a star among them. He paints things like the universe and stuff… Hai *laughs*. But this “Neighborhood story” is really interesting, it would be nice if you guys read it too. Lately I bought the complete collection of it on the net, and it’s good, the pages are colored and all. I got all of them when I was still in elementary school, and it had 8, 7 volumes, now this complete version of it has 4 volumes *laughs*, so definitely *laughs*, what am I doing, I just advertised it.
Now, please listen to today’s Takahashi Ai’s FIVE STARS’ first number: Morning Musume in “Seishun Collection”.

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Seishun Collection

--------------------------------------------------

FIVE STARS Thursday presented by Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai.
Starting this month is the FIVE PLEASURE corner, well, basically it’s going to continue the same thing, but on Thursday’s FIVE PLEASURE, I, Takahashi Ai, will talk a lot about what I’m interested the most at the moment.
On this memorable first FIVE PLEASURE, what I’m going to talk about is… the drama “IRIS”! Yay! *laughs* Hai, sorry, I got too excited just now.
Hai, so Iris is being broadcasted on Wednesdays at 9 o’clock on TBS, and maybe there are some of you who have seen it already, but I want to make a summary of it *laughs* (lol, what got to Ai-chan on this program? =]), how to do it, this is kinda hard. It’s like a Korean “24”, maybe it’s easy to understand if I describe it like this, but… in reality I’ve never seen “24” before *laughs*. My mom is the one who said this. She’s into the drama too, and we watch it together. She likes these kind of dramas, ne, these foreign and fast paced dramas, so she said “Ah, this one is just like 24, ne”. Hai, so I’m saying this too now *laughs*. But this one is really interesting. Ano ne, on the drama there’s a politician, the most powerful of the country, well, the location… not location… Terror! *laughs* Not location! Terror. It’s about terror, and there’s this Iris group, they’re the bad guys, a terrorist group, and they’re hidden all over the place… and it’s a fight against them… roughly it’s this. *laughs* I haven’t talked about the leading actor yet, it’s Lee Byung-hun. Lee Byung-hun is from “NSS”… “SNN”? “NSS” is it!? something like a secret agency from the government, kinda like FBI, right? He’s a member from an organization that protects the country. First, his Chief there asks him to do a job, and after he does it, it seems it was a job for Iris, and he end up turning into a fugitive and is chased everywhere, from north to south. Because of this, he doesn’t have anyone who he can rely on anymore. In the end, Lee Byung-hun becomes an ally of the country and works hard to bring down Iris. I wonder if with my rough explanation you were able to understand the story *laughs*, it would be best if you could watch it, that’s obvious though *laughs*.
But this one is really interesting! I’ve never watched a Korean drama before. The members talked a lot about “winter sonata”, and “beautiful days”?, I heard them saying these were good and all, but if it’s to watch it, you have to watch everything, and this takes a lot of time, right? That’s why I never gave it a try, but this time, when it aired on TBS, I watched the first episode, and got into it and now I look forward to it every week, and it can’t be helped but to wait the next one. Well, it’s still being recorded, and on broadcast television it’s still on the 9th episode, but I just can’t wait for it. In reality, on the TBS Channel on Satellite TV, it’s ahead of broadcast tv, and I ended watching it *laughs*. So, there are many things I don’t understand. I was curious about what was going to happen, so I watched it, but the ones I didn’t watch, I think I’ll record and see it later. This is a must-see, really good. There aren’t many like these on Japan, but it’s kinda like Bloody Monday. I watched Bloody Monday and loved it too. But this one (Iris) is so cool. Big Bang’s TOP is in it too, and it’s turning in something even better. TOP’s role is from the bad guys, he’s sided with Iris, but there’s no way to know if he’s really a member of it. It’s like he’s a killer hired by Iris, and he always kills at the perfect spot, appearing from nowhere. It seems he has an important role on it. By all means, if you have the chance, please watch it, I strongly recommend it.
Then, please listen to one more songe, Iris’ theme song, Big Bang in “Tell me goodbye”.

--------------------------------------------------

BIGBANG - Tell me Goodbye

--------------------------------------------------

The song Just now was Big Bang in “Tell me goodbye”. So, for the first FIVE PLEASURE of Takahashi Ai, I talked about the drama “Iris”!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay tuned, will be right back, 76.1, InterFM.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five Stars Thursday, presented by Morning Musume Takahashi Ai.
Now I’d like to introduce some messages.
First (and only again):
“Takahashi-san, good evening! I’m studying english now, but I just can’t get any will to do it, so I’m having trouble keeping my studies. Takahashi-san is skillful in English, so, please tell me if you have any tricks or any study techniques to recommend.”
I’m not skillful at all! *laughs*
But I really like it! I love it, but when it comes to study it, I’m not that fond of it, I know how you feel. I’d like to know of any tricks or recommendations, but when I was on middle school, well on senior high school, I didn’t have many time to study like on middle school there were those intervals for studying, also, a week before the tests, there weren’t any club activities, so even though I had this free time during a week, I’m the type that can’t study besides the day before the tests. When I thought of studying, something would happen, like “Ah, what’s this trash here?” *laughs*, then I’d begin cleaning it, I’d normally avert my attention from it. I’d end up doing something entirely different. I wonder why, ne.
So, I can’t even teach much about tricks to study, but I think this is a way of studying, maybe. For example, if you have satellite TV, there are many channels with foreign dramas, so if you have time, it would be good to follow some. Only listening to it is a way o studying. I think if you want to learn it, you really have to do it by yourself. So, on dramas there’s a lot of casual talk, if you could memorize it, for example on OC, and… well, Dark Angel is not really casual conversation, but Beverly Hills is being broadcasted too, and there’s a lot of usual talk on it, it’s really natural English, I think. It seems in reality, there are many people who use this as study material, and I think it’s best to start from listening, and then moving to grammar, which is really important to learn too, but if you have practice on listening, you might learn it easier I think. *laughs* I’m sorry that’s all the advice I’m able to give.
Me too, after “zenkai biito”-san’s message, I got an urge that I have to study too. *laughs* I’ll do my best.
Hai, I’ll be taking a lot of messages, so I’ll be using this time to read a lot of mails of trouble consultations, something you’d like to ask me, etc. The address is five-ai@interfm.jp.

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Songs

--------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

Berryz Koubou - Honki Bomber

--------------------------------------------------

ED talk:
Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. It’s time to part ways.
Today there was this message about English, and recently I’ve been listening to nothing but K-pop *laughs*, so I thought I should listen to some western music now *laughs*.

E-mail five-ai@interfm.jp
H!P 2010 Summer Fan Kora promo.

So, let’s meet again next Thursday!
Baibai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment