Takahashi Ai FIVE STARS #17 2010/07/29

Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
”Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS! On Thursdays it’s being presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!”
Then, for this week’s opening theme, the theme is “Challenge”, and the “challenge” I have in mind is that “Challenge” (some kind of learning material, like a course, for kids) used for learning. I think I was on middle school, or maybe even on elementary school at the time, and I asked my parents for this Challenge collection, and then I was always doing it. I had a friend that was even more into it, he/she, then, showed me a video, Shimajirou (on the pic) was in it. Anyway, this friend showed me this video about English, and there’s a part of it that I still remember clearly, err, it’s about “piiman”, and that you don’t say “piiman” in English (piiman is the Japanese pronunciation of “piment”, which actually comes from French. It’s written in katakana, which is used for foreign words in Japanese), but actually… what was it? Green pepper? Green pepper, probably… *laughs*, even though I study English……. it’s right, then? Ah, I’m so relieved! Anyway, on the video, no matter how much they order a “piiman”, it never comes. Even though they say “Piiman!”, the people from the store don’t respond to it at all. Then they say “Piiman! Piiman! Piiman!” all the time, and at the end they teach that the correct way to order it would be “green pepper”, this was the kind of video it was *laughs*. There were other examples like this, like “koppu” (written in katakana too), when they said this, then the “peepoo peepoo”… “peepoo peepoo” right? Well, the police shows up! “That’s not it! koppu in English is ‘glass’”, it was a video teaching these kind of things. I borrowed this from my friend at the time, it wasn’t mine, but when I went to a bazaar the other day I found it! This made me so happy, and I even got to buy for about 100 yen. *laughs* So, if you look at my parents’ house, you’ll find it there, and this is why when “Challenge” comes to mind I think of this “piiman!”. I got so much into this part, I used to do imitate this. At school, I would say “Let’s do it!” and then everyone together “Piiman! Piiman!”, until someone said “Quiet!”. We did this a lot, so nostalgic.
So, for tonight’s Takahashi Ai Five Stars first song, please listen to High King’s Cinderella Complex.


-----------------------------------------------------

HIGH KING - CINDERELLA/COMPLEX

-----------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume Takahashi Ai presents Five Stars Thursday. This is the Five Pleasures corner. On Thursday’s Five Pleasure, I, Takahashi Ai, want to talk a lot about what I’m most into at the moment.
Tonight I want to talk about “Hello! Project 2010 Summer ~ Fan Kora! ~”. I’ve received a mail about this, so I’d like to read it at once.
Radio name Masamasa-san:
“Ai-chan, good night. At last, H!P’s summer concert has begun, ne. I attended to all performances at Nagoya. With the opening act, the Mozukuman’s (yeah, it’s mozuku, not mousugu. It’s somekind of seaweed, and yeah, it’s weird xD) talk show, and with the set list being chosen with a lottery, as well as the order of the events, the seats changed (ok, this I don’t get what he meant…), really a lot of stuff changed from performance to performance, making this tour totally different from all others. Of course there were a lot of songs, as well as a lot of other things that made us go “ohhh”, and “ahh!”. One of them, on the night performance at Nagoya, the song ‘Watashi ga tsuiteru’ was included, and not through the lottery, and I could totally understand why it was chosen. From the musical ‘Ribbon no Kishi’ and it’s been a long time since I last heard it live. As I thought, it was really good. When Ai-chan was singing this song, you had a big ribbon and the costume was so cute too. That was some nice costume. The song I requested wasn’t performed it, I’m looking forward to when it’s going to be selected. The set list changing so much must be hard on you, but, please, give your best until the end at Nakama… *laughs* Nakano. I’m rooting for you!”
Hai. Iya~, this time there’s an opening act, and there’s this mozukuman talk show. This mozukuman is actually Yoshizawa-san, and she appears suddenly, wearing green clothes. This is a character that was created twu... two years ago, on Yoshizawa-san’s birthday. The first time I saw it, of course it was a big surprise, like “Eh!? What’s up with these clothes?”, and everyone was laughing. It’s like some jersey… well, it goes well with Yoshizawa-san, she’s really beautiful even wearing clothes like that, but also so funny at the same time. Anyway, at the time of this mozoku-man talk show, of course the monzoku-man takes part on it too, but she chooses some “surprise” members as well, so we have to stay on standby and I always get nervous, since we don’t know who’s gonna be called to the stage. Then, on the Nagoya performance, I was chosen. At that time, 4 members of Morning Musume were called, me, Takahashi Ai, Kamei Eri, Junjun and Linlin. That day, Yoshizawa-san appeared out of nowhere on our dressing room saying “It’s so lonely by myself, can I stay here with you guys?”, then she began her make-up and all, and stayed at the dressing room all the time, even helping us with making our notes, and a lot of other stuff. Then, suddenly we began talking about who’s the best at imitating, and no one had no idea these were the ones that would be called in the end, so we answered “Linlin is good. She does Misia-san really well, that ‘and if the sun ever comes out~♪ ’, she does it every day. Also, Junjun does the Anpanman, but it’s not good at all”, and then Eri begun doing Mickey’s ‘Haha!’ and etc. that was fun and all, but at that time I didn’t do anything and ended up being called to the stage. Everyone had to do the same imitations they did on the dressing room, but since I didn’t do any at the time, I wondered what I’d have to do when “Ok, then, next is Doi Takako!” (looooool I wanted to see this one again! You know, Ai-chan did her a lot on H@ ><), yeah, indeed, this one is one of my strong points *laughs*, but having to do it suddenly, all I said was “I’m Doi Takako!” like this… I don’t even know if it resembled her, sorry if it didn’t *laughs*. Then, there was the lottery corner later, and on it, there was a “do the ‘Doi Takako’” and again I had to do it, but it was so embarrassing *laughs*. We really have no idea who’s going to be chosen, so everyone gets really nervous. The first day, Okai-chan and Momoko-chan… Tsugunaga Momoko-chan were the ones that were chosen, although there are many other moments that makes me nervous too, I really felt like “Yoshizawa-san, please stop this”. Well, I’m glad we have funny members, as well as those we can rely on for this. So, this time, the difference begins right from the opening act, with the talk show that is always different, be it the early or the late performance of the same day, the “menu” is different. Until now, this is a new type of tour, every time it’s different, like, there’s Nagoya’s version of it, Kobe’s version, Tokyo’s version… On Tokyo, Shibuya’s and Nakano’s versions are totally different too. The highlights are that it always changes, well, I’m the slowest one at memorizing everything of all the Morning Musume members, it was really hard on me. Songs that I already knew are OK, but when it comes to learn a new one, it’s a lot of trouble, this time’s sure the one that I used my head the most on rehearsals and etc. Next is that the most enjoyable part of going up stage are the fan’s reactions. We always know beforehand the songs, and even so, we get surprised “Ah, we’re going to sing this one”. Of course we get to see what the set list will be on the rehearsals, we’re like “Ah, so today we’ll have these songs”. Then, the fan’s reactions to it are like “Ohhh!”, or “Uwah!!”, and these are so fun. “Next one might be that one! You’ll see!” kinda like this, and this is really funny. So, in some way, it’s like a “surprise box” (dunno if it’s called this way in English). I think it’d be nice if we’re able to surprise everyone like with Masamasa-san here. On July 31st, we’ll be on Shibuya’s CC Lemon Hall, and on August 7th and 8th, we’ll be on Nakano Sunplaza. If you can, then, please come see it! So this was Takahashi Ai’s Five Pleasures and I talked about “Hello Project 2010 Summer ~Fan Kora!~”

-----------------------------------------------------

MIMS - IN MY LIFE (WHY OH WHY)

-----------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay tuned, we'll be right back, 76.1, InterFM.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five Stars Thurday, by Morning Musume Takahashi Ai.
Now, I’d like to introduce some messages.
Only mail... ._.
“Ai-chan, good evening, and let me introduce myself. I’m AT. I enjoy listening to your program every week. By the way, tonight’s Five Stars broadcast must be around a Hello Project Fan Collab, I’m sorry for taking some time when you’re so bu…sy, busy, but there’s something I’d like to ask. With the beginning of the rain season, summer has come, so Ai-chan, do you do anything to maintain your physical condition on this period? Like a special juice or supplement, some different exercise? As for me, I’m trying to overcome the summer heat this year. Do you have any advice for me on this? If you could help me in some way, it sure would make me happy, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
PS: with this, maybe I’ll get closer to Ai-chan’s secret to her beauty.”
Right… I get in the bathtub… everyday. Well, this is obvious, but on the bathtub, unlike on the shower, you get to immerse yourself on the water. It’s hot too, but when it gets to the point that I think “Ah, this is bed!”, I open the door. When I do so, it’s refreshing. Anyway, the water on the bathtub is hot but it kinda feels refreshing, although my shoulders tend to get cold with the door open, when this happens, I close it. Also, always, when I have to memorize a script or practice something, I do it on the bathtub, while keeping only half of my body on the water. So, I always bring something, like a book, to kill time. Bathtubs are nice to do this! I bring some bathing powder I like too, adding it to the bath makes me relax easily. At least to me, that’s a good way to evade the summer heat.
Another thing is cleaning. Cleaning but with the air conditioner turned off. Recently I changed the places of my furniture. I get dripping with sweat when I do so, you’d be surprised how much, well, you could get an idea from when I dance and on concerts, but it’s so much you’d wonder how I can sweat like this. This seems to me like you get rid of toxins on your body this way, so I think it’s nice to do some cleaning once in a while *laughs*. But if you turn on the air conditioner, nothing will change from the usual, I think sweating a lot helps against heat fatigue… and vitamin C, from eating fruits. I think from supplements may not be good enough, but a more natural vitamin C might be better. This works for me, I don’ know if it can be considered a solution, but please giv…. Give it a try.
So, this corner is for consultations, questions and etc. that you might have for me, I’ll be waiting for your mails! The address is five-ai@interfm.jp

-----------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Seishun Collection

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

S/mileage - ○○ ganbaranakute mo eenende

-----------------------------------------------------

ED talk:
Morning Musume Takahashi Ai presented Five Stars. It’s now time to part ways. There’s something I forgot to mention before. When immersed on the bathtub, since it’s hot and all, I keep getting out of the tub and then go to the shower. If you do this, leave your chest for last *laughs*. Begin with your legs, then your hands, then your head, then the rest. If you just get under the shower, you’ll probably go “Ah..!” with the cold, but it’s really refreshing anyway. If you keep doing this, it seems it’s good to the body. Some models’ seem to be doing this, I read on a magazine the other day, “this might help with losing weight”, so I begun doing this too *laughs*. And I recommend it.
Email five-ai@interfm.jp.
Fan Kora promo

So, let’s meet again next week! Baiba~i!

2 comments:

  1. Tami_Ai says

    Arigatou .. Thanks por the Text


    Unknown says

    thx for your translation!
    I am Ai-chan's fan too, but know nothing about Japanses, so that your blog is wonderful for me.
    Look forward to your update, 頑張れ!


Post a Comment