Tsuukai! Berryz Oukoku #50 2010/06/11


Miyabi: Tsuukai, Berryz oukoku, konban-nachurii! This is Berryz Koubou’s Natsuyaki Miyabi!
Yurina: Konban-nachurii! This is Kumai Yurina!
Risako: Konban-nachurii! This is Sugaya Risako!
Miyabi: The three of us, the ones in charge of “freshness” in Berryz Koubou, will present Tsuukai Berryz Oukoku. Today’s Joou-sama will be me, Natsuyaki Miyabi. Mina-san yoroshiku onegai shimasu.
Risako: onegai shimasu
Miyabi: onegai shimasu (Yurina: onegai shimasu!). So, Berryz Koubou 2010 early summer Otakebi House, we have only two days of performances remaining, it was really like a blink of an eye. Right? How was it? Wasn’t it like really, really fast?
Risako: Yeah, it was fast! I wonder why
Yurina: Way too fast.
Miyabi: Ne~ Well, we’ll give our best until the end. Now, we have some news from us, Berryz Koubou! On 7/14 our 23rd single “Maji Bomber” will be on sales!
Risako/Yurina: Ya~y
Miyabi: Yay! Then, when you listened to Maji Bomber for the first time, what did you think of it?
Risako: like, to describe it simply, I found it a song that can make you forget about your troubles.
Miyabi: hmm, since it’s such an energetic song, right?
Yurina: Right, and it’s a song that fits perfectly with summer, like, it’d be a nice BGM if you're on the beach playing.
Miyabi: That sounds good! The lyrics too are summer-ish. And what about the highlights of the dance?
Risako: This one is easier to remember, I think.
Miyabi: Hm, what parts of it?
Risako: The chorus and stuff? At the “Natsu jan!” etc. when we jump, at these parts I’d be glad if the fans dance together with us.
Miyabi: Yeah, at these parts we all do that punch upwards, so they could join us on these.
Yurina: At the chorus, we also make a circle with our hands, first upwards, then downwards.
Miyabi: Ah there’s this move too.
Yurina: Something like this, and even children can dance this one too.
Miyabi: Yeah, this move even made me remember of doraemon *laughs*. You know, isn’t two circles the shape of a snowman?
Risako: Ah, I see.
Miyabi: And doraemon looks like one, right? *laughs* So, since it resembles doraemon, “now it’s the doraemon part”..
Risako: This makes it easy to remember, I think.
Miyabi: Yeah, and kids would be all “Doraemon! Doraemon!” while doing this.
Risako: ne, that’s easy to remember, ne
Yurina: ne *laughs*
Miyabi: And then, this time the costumes are rock-style. The song is so summer-ish, like, it has emphasis on the beach, but the costumes are so flashy.
Risako: Just what do you call that?
Yurina: It has a cool image.
Miyabi: right, and this time, the make-up is really rock-style too. Like, Risako’s eyes are really black. The hairstyle too, it’s old style and girly, but it’s that that curly, it’s tied up, like a Mohican.
Yurina: It’s pointy and all.
Miyabi: right, giving quite a rocker impression. So, you’ll be able to see a different Berryz Koubou until now. It’s a “must check”!
Risako/Yurina: Onegai shimasu!
Miyabi: So, we we’ll give our best today too, so mina-san, yoroshiku onegai shimasu. And now, let’s move on to our opening number, will be released on 7/14, our 23rd single! Please listen to Berryz Koubou in Maji Bomber!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berryz Koubou - Maji Bomber!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuukai maji atsu-talk!
Miyabi: Now, it’s time for the Tsuukai maji atsu-talk corner! On this corner, one of us brings in a really hot talk topic, then she’ll discuss intently about it. The one who will choose the topic today will be…
Yurina: Hai, Kumai Yurina~
Miyabi: Kumai-chan, last time you talked about nattou, right?
Yurina: Hai, that’s right. After that, we received a lot of mails with nattou recipes.
Miyabi: We got a lot of them.
Yurina: Many of them appear to be delicious, so I wrote down some of them and I want to make them at home.
Miyabi: Miyabi too, I copied some of them since they looked so good *laughs*.
Risako: Hai, I want to eat some of them. (lol, but as for preparing… xD)
Miyabi: Then, kumai-chan, please announce today’s maji atsu-talk theme!
Yurina: OK, so, I will now announce it! What I, Kumai Yurina, chose for today’s maji atsu-talk theme was Dokodokodokodokodokodokodo~n Jaja~n Bangs!
Risako: *laughs*
Yurina: What is it?
Miyabi: Bangs.
Yurina: You seem to be holding your laugh.
Risako: That was funny
Miyabi: dokodokodoko
Miyabi/Risako: Don! *laughs*
Miyabi: that was really comical.
Risako: Let’s continue.
Miyabi: Bangs, huh? Well, Kumai-chan does have bangs.
Risako: *laughs*
Yurina: What did you mean with that?
Miyabi: Everyone has bangs, though.
Risako: Yeah, yeah.
Yurina: Everyone has it. I don't think there's anyone that doesn't have it.
*not sure what they say next, they're all talking and laughing at the same time*

Miyabi: I ended up saying something weird, but let’s just begin, then?

The talk finally begins.
Kumai-chan says that she has some fixation with her bangs, and that she’s no good if she doesn’t have a curling iron. Her hair gets messy in the mornings due to her moving during sleep, so she uses a small curling iron to straighten it up. Then, she says she doesn’t like her bangs to be shorter than her eyebrows “level”.
Risako: Why?
Yurina: When I see others with bangs like this, it suts them well, I find it cute and all, but on me, I can’t bear it.
Miyabi: Show it to us later.
Yurina: Eh? That’s………… hmm…… something I think I’ll never do.
Anyway, she says doesn’t let her bangs get curly, she prefers them straight.
Yurina: And then..... yeah….. Today I even brought a lot of notes! Here, they’re in red. *laughs*
Miyabi: There’s a lot of stuff written there.
Yurina: Yeah, I wrote a lot! Where I wrote about the bangs, to give emphasis I put this, what was this called again? Exclamation points, and even made them bold. (*laughs*) I’ll get back to the talk. So, the thing about the length of the bangs is to leave it between your eyebrows and your eyes. (Risako giggling) Then, on concerts, well, this isn’t really important, but after I fix my bangs, I don’t use gel or anything to stiffen the hair. So, I get on stage just like this, without putting anything on my hair. This way, my bangs move more naturally and don’t turn in a weird shape (again, Risako giggling). Do you two know what I’m talking about?
Risako: *laughs* I don’t *laughs*, that’s funny.
Poor Kumai-chan~ ^^
So, she ends the talk saying that she is frequently cutting her bangs, to maintain it in a certain length.
Yurina: With this, I bring it to a conclusion. Everyone who has a curly/kinky hair, let’s join forces on this rainy season! (Risako giggling) that’s all!
Miyabi: Hai, so this was Kumai-chan talking about bangs, ne.
Yurina: I listened to a lot of giggles, should I ask why?
Risako: First, what I thought was, if you’re so worried about your bangs, what if you braid it?
Yurina: Ah, no way, no way, no way.
Yurina says it braids go well with Risako and Miya, but not with herself. She only does it if it’s not on her bangs. Miya joins the talk about bangs saying she uses a kind of curling iron to straighten it in many directions, like, Risako’s, according to Miya, is usually all straight, and she straighten hers to the right, or left, etc. Finally, they end talking about stiffening or not their hair. Kumai-chan and Risako prefer not to do so, while Miya usually does it.
Miyabi: So, for today’s Maji Atsu-talk, we had Kumai-chan talking about bangs. Did everyone enjoy it? Look forward to who and what she’ll talk about for next time. Then, let’s go the next song.
Yurina: Hai, so please listen to Berryz Koubou “Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu You Know?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berryz Koubou - Nanchuu Koi wo Yatteruu You Know?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Miyabi: From now on, it’s time for the “Tsuukai itte hoshii no!” corner. This corner is really simple, the three of us gather lines you want us to say, and then we say it, that’s all. Anything from lines directed to us to something personal is OK. Please, include a description of the situation the line should be said. We’ll match the feelings as to get close to what was intended from the situation. Then, we received a loooooo~t of lines from the listeners. Arigatou gozaimasu!
Risako/Yurina: arigatou gozaimasu!
Miyabi: so, let’s introduce them already!
First mail
Yurina: “This is an itte hoshii no for the three of you using the dialect from where I live, Mie prefecture. I think maybe you won’t know how to pronounce it, so it might turn out weird and funny. The situation is three high school girls who speak in Mie dialect.”
Sorry, but there’s no way to translate a dialect… so it'll seem like a normal chat. You can notice the differecen when listening though

Risako: “hey, hey, wanna go to a karaoke on the way home?”
Yurina: “Oh, sounds good! Miya’s going too, right?”
Miyabi: “Sorry, I can’t go today”
Risako: “Eh? Why’s that?”
Yurina: “It won’t be fun without Miya there.”
Miyabi: “I have some tasks to do.”
*laughs*
Risako: I really don’t know about requests like this
Miyabi: They’re hard to say…
Yurina: Yeah, they are
Miyabi: But I like them. It’s kinda cute.
Risako: ne
Miyabi: Speaking in dialect like this must be nice. Mie dialect, Kansai dialect, or any other dialect would be fine, I want to speak in one of them! *laughs*It’d be good to talk with an accent when talking normally.
Risako: yeah
Yurina: My younger brother talks like this.
Miyabi: Eh, “isn’t that nice”? (with a pronounce slightly different from normal)
Risako: it’s “isn’t that nice”. (corrects her)
Miyabi: Eh?
Risako: you just said “isn’t that nice” (repeats the same way Miya said)
lol, they stay on this matter for a while
Yurina: You changed it a little bit.
*laughs*
Miyabi: But I think this is how I talk normally.
Risako: Really?
Yurina: Then you have some kind of accent.
Risako: yeah, you have an accent from somewhere.
Miyabi: I don’t know. Maybe I just learned some weird way of speaking.
*laughs*
Well, the rest of the talk is them trying to speak in dialect again.
Second mail:
Miyabi: “This is a itte hoshii no for Risako-chan. Since she said her nickname changed, I thought of this one. I’d be glad if you said the nickname at the end in a cute way.” Your nickname changed?
Risako: Yeah, it did.
Miyabi: And where was it? Eh, wait a minute, first, who knows you have a new nickname?
Risako: Kumai-chan and captain know about it.
Miyabi: Eh? What about me?
Risako: Ah, can I say this first?
Miyabi: Ah, then, can you tell me after you say it? Then, please.
Risako: Hai
“Omocha no chachacha! Omocha no chachacha! Chachacha no omocha no Charlie!” (omocha no chachacha is a children’s song. Omocha means toy, and chachacha is that kind of dance of same name. Literally, it would be… The toy’s chachacha dance? lol) *laughs*
Yurina: Charlie?
Miyabi: By Charlie, you mean the one from that movie? (lol, from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? xD)
Yurina: No, no, that’s not it *laughs*.
Risako: Someone just gave me this nickname. On Melon Kinenbi-san’s ♪, what was it?
Miyabi: “On Melon Kinenbi-san’s ♪” *laughs*
Risako: On Melon Kinenbi-san's event (not sure what, well, they were on stage together), I said I wanted them to think of a nickname for me, and they thought of one. “What do you think of Charlie?”, the one they came up with. And from that day, I got this Charlie nickname.
Miyabi: Ehhhh… Charlie, ne… I want a new nickname too. Since I only have the “Miya” one.
Yurina: That’s true.
Miyabi: It’s too normal!
Risako: Ah, I got it! Yamii!
Miyabi: What? No way. (Risako:*laughs*) Yamii is gloomy. (Well, risako just inverter miya, but it sounds like yami, which means darkness)
Risako: Indeed.
Miyabi: A cuter one would be so nice.
Risako: Like Yaamii?
Miyabi: I’m telling you it’s no good! You just “stretched” it.
*laughs*
Mou, I don’t want Risako to think of one for me.
Risako: I suck when it comes to think of nicknames.
*laughs*
Miyabi: Let’s go to the next one then?

Third mail (no rokaberi-san this time!)
Risako: “It’s a bit sudden, but I have a itte hoshii no for Yurina-chan. Yurina-chan as the uta no one-san (this is/was the name of a children’s program), then please say this with an excitement as high… high? high! as high, (Miyabi: Maybe I should read it for you.)as to make every kid on the country happy.” No way, you just read the last one.
Miyabi: Then, Kumai-chan, please read it!
Yurina: “To all the good kids of the country! Sis Yurina’s Kumarincho gymnastics will begin!”
Miyabi/Risako: Wa~i!
*laughs*
Yurina: What’s up with “Kumarincho gymnastics”
Miyabi: The popular “Kumarincho gymnastics”.
Risako: Yatta!
Miyabi: It’s so popular kindergartens like ours.
Yurina: Thank you, kids.
Miyabi: … this is how it was supposed to be, right?
Yurina: Yeah.
Miyabi: “Kumarincho gymnastics”. But Kumai-chan, you really do this Kumarincho gymnastics, right? (I believed the first time lol xD Kumai-chan is still in uta no onee-san mode, they really got me^^;)
Yurina: Oh, yeah, yeah, I do, I do.
Risako: Ah, you do this?
Miyabi: And how is it really?
Yurina: Ah, it’s kinda… a bit…
Miyabi: But the word Kumarincho is on the song, right?
Yurina: Yeah, yeah it is.
Miyabi: Could you sing the part with it then?
Risako: I wanna hear too!
Yurina: “Kumarincho~ Kumarincho~ now, everyone together! Hai!”
Miyabi/Risako: Eeeeehhh!
Miyabi: Nice, nice!
Risako: Great!
Miyabi: And it’s easy to remember, right?
And for, like, the dance, is there anything in special on it?
Yurina: The thing is… to do bear ears with your hands
Risako: *laughs*
Miyabi: Make them? Ehhh
Yurina: Yeah, yeah. You make them… and there are also the dance steps.
Miyabi: Ah, does everyone stand by yourside? (the kids)
Yurina: As for the dance, we use those… box steps?
Miyabi: Ah, box? So cool!!
Yurina: Yeah, it’s kinda stylish, but easy at the same time.
Miyabi: Kumarincho’s gymnastics with box steps! Ahh, it seems amazing!
Risako: So nice!
Yurina: Yeah, be sure to remember it, ok? Since it’s so easy.
Miyabi: And the costumes, what kind of costumes do you use??
Yurina: Ah, the costumes are some cartoon-like bear costumes
Risako/Miyabi: So cute!
Yurina: Yeah, not a real-like bear costume, but more of a cute one.
Risako: Ah, is that so?
Yurina: They’re on sale! We have them on sale.
Miyabi: Ah, they’re on sale?
Risako: As expected

Miyabi:*I have no idea what she said*
Yurina:**

Miyabi: Ok, so that’s aaaalll!
Risako: That’s all for today!
Yurina: This last one was like “just what was that?”
Miyabi: Ok, so the Tsuukai Itte Hoshii no ends here for today. Iya~, today was really fun.
Risako: It was so fun today
Miyabi: I never thought things would get so lively with the Kumarincho one.
Yurina: Yeah, and I never thought we’d develop it this far.
Risako: That was funny
Miyabi: And that you’d even think about the dance was unexpected too. *laughs* Thank you for going along with my silly talk.
Risako: Thanks!
Yurina: nah, nah, nah
Miyabi: Then, we’ll be waiting for your lines for next time! Please include the situation in which the lines should be said when you send them! This was the Tsuukai Itte Hoshii no corner!
Risako: Then, let’s go to the next song! Berryz Koubou’s “Darling I love you”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Berryz Koubou - Darling I love you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ED Talk
Maji Bomber promotion
Otakebi House Concert tour promotion
Berryz Koubou’s 1 minute theater (Youtube) promotion

Miyabi: So, how was it today?
Yurina: Yeah, it was my turn for the Maji Atsu-talk
Miyabi: right? So, do you think it went good today? Talking in your own way.
Yurina: I took a lot of notes of what I wanted to say and I was able to say it.
Miyabi: You really took a lot of notes
Yurina: A whole lot of notes
Miyabi/Risako: nice
Miyabi: did you say all of it?
Yurina: Yeah, I said everything^^
Miyabi: Oh, you left nothing behind, everything was ok?
Risako: Cool!
Yurina: Yeah
Miyabi: Did you feel like you really did it this time?
Yurina: Yeah
Risako: That was good
Yurina: If it went well or not, I’ll leave it for you to decide *laughs*
Miyabi: It did!
Risako: Yeah, we were able to get everything you wanted to say
Yurina: Really?
Miyabi: Yeah. So it’s time to go now. Let’s meet again next week, ok? By Berryz Koubou Natsuyaki Miyabi…
Yurina: Kumai Yurina and…
Risako: Sugaya Risako!
Yurina/Miyabi/Risako: Baibai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment