InterFM FIVE STARS Thursday #10


Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
“Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS! On Thursdays it’s being presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!”
Takahashi Ai the other day went to eat yakiniku with Linlin! *laughs*. It’s not really a big news, but it was incredibly fun! I go out to eat with Linlin a lot and many times we go to eat yakiniku and this time it was a place we never went before, and there were many unusual stuff there. So, well there are many types of beefs right? (actually she says horumon, which are dishes made with beef or pork offal) And when Linlin said that she wanted to eat some, the clerk asked her “which one would you like?”, “what’s this?” and the one she asked was named ‘zabuton’ (a kind of cushion used in Japan, I’m sure you all heard about it before^^), and Linlin “zabuton you say, it’s a cushion!” *laughs*. The clerk only said “huh?”, and Linlin explained while making gestures “you know, the one we sit on like this”, “I know what a cushion is!” *laughs*. Seriously, she did other funny things at the time, but I don’t remember right now. Mou, Linlin is always doing things like this, she really gives off a good vibe, that girl. Like, when we went to the Fan Club Tour in Hawaii, she was so funny to the point that she made me cry for laughing so much. I seriously couldn’t stop laughing. Linlin is just hilarious. I’d like you to pay more attention to her, so you’ll be able to understand what I’m talking about.
So, please listen to tonight’s Takahashi Ai’s FIVE STARS first song: Morning Musume in Seishun Collection.

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Seishun Collection

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presenting FIVE STARS Thursday. From now on it’s a corner where I, Takahashi Ai, will talk about Music, Movies, Plays, Games, Fashion, Foreign drama, etc. that I’m most interested in at the moment.
Tonight I’d like to talk about the Shanghai Expo. Well, I really love Asia, so I’m famous for this, ah, not famous! ** I really like Korea, well, my whole family likes it. It’s not only in Korea that I have interest in. So, if you wonder why I’m talking about Shanghai Expo is that… we went there! Shanghai Expo! It was amazing, you might’ve heard about it. As for how was it for us, we were invited to a TV program for the Chinese new year, ah, one in Shanghai ne.

She was really impressed as to how big/wide it was, and there were buildings from everywhere, like from Japan, Korea, China, Malaysia, etc. she was always wondering where they were from, and it made her remember of Shibuya and Harajuku for being so big.

What surprised me the most was that there was a Ferry boat there! A Ferry boat inside it! You could ride it inside the Expo. It was only a 5 min ride or so, it wouldn’t take 10 min, but I never heard about something like this before! It was made only for the Expo. I was really worried as to what it’s going to be used for after the Expo ends, it’s such a waste, probably it’s going to be left behind. But I, ano, we as morning musume went there in order to bring more information to the people in China about those assistance dogs. Even in Japan there aren’t many of them, ne. But if we work hard on it, they might increase in number, and in China there are even more people that don’t know about them, so we went there to ‘advertise’ them. We went to the Japanese building and to the Japanese Industry building (translating literally), these two places. We weren’t able to go to the Chinese or Korean ones and etc. so… I’d like to go there again.

Next, she talks about the Japanese sector there. She says it was really popular, and there was a 2 hour long wait to get in, and that she even learned a lot about Japan, more about the climate, japan’s development, even water purifying methods and the advances in robotics.

China is really amazing. They’re able to do so much since they’ve more ‘space’. ‘It’s great, isn’t it?’ Linlin said,*laughs* I was there with her at the time and we had a talk about how great it was. We had more opportunities to travel around Asia since Junjun and Linlin joined. These are really good opportunities to Morning Musume, and to me. Like, the two of us were able to go there, and in 2008 we had the Asia tour. Morning Musume is really expanding through the world. And this time we’re going to the Japan Expo in France. We’ll continue challenging more and more things.
And to describe Shanghai with one word, frankly, ‘(black) Vinegar’! *laughs*. I’m sure many of you just went ‘Eh? Vinegar?’ after I talked so much about the Expo. You can’t look down on this vinegar, it’s delicious! I realized this after going to the Expo and being able to eat a lot of Shanghai cuisine. The vinegar in Shanghai is so different, I was putting it in everything, like on the fried rice, yakisoba. Linlin even more, she’d put some on spicy food saying ‘you can wash it with vinegar!’, ‘this doesn’t make sense!’ (lol this is so Linlin^^) *laughs*. For her, it was like even spicy things with vinegar were good enough. Really, Linlin made me laugh a lot.
Hai, so tonight I talked about the Shanghai Expo!

--------------------------------------------------

Five Stars Thursday, presented by Takahashi Ai.
Now I’d like to introduce some messages:
First mail:
“Ai-chan, good evening! Lately I just can’t bring myself to sleep at night. It takes so much time until I finally fall asleep. Ai-chan, do you fall asleep easily? If you have any tricks for a peaceful good night of sleep please tell us.”
Actually, I have! It’s hot milk. I drink hot milk before going to sleep. This is something Sanma-san told me. He learned this from someone at his program and he begun doing this every day, although it didn’t work for him, I think. Sanma-san is really active even if he can’t sleep. But I thought of giving it a try, it really seemed to me it would help me sleep. It’s really like sickness and health depends on the mind. What you believe in is really important, important like, how should I say it… Like, if you say “this is medicine” but you actually hand over some vitamins to someone, they get well anyway. So, this is important too, please give it a try *laughs*
Ano ne, drinking alcohol too makes you sle.. sleep really fast too, but alcohol makes your body really cold and you can’t sleep well. But hot milk, usually you give it to babies, right? So, it must be good to health too. Definitely this is… good I think! *laughs*
Hai, I do this a lot. Yesterday too I drank some before going to sleep. Well, I don’t do this every day, so there are many times I notice “Ah, it’s expired”, and I don’t drink much of it. Ah, and Linlin, again I’m gonna talk about Linlin *laughs*. Linlin really loves milk. She’s always “milk this, milk that” and she drinks a lot on concerts and stuff, but this is another story. When I hear milk, I think of Linlin *laughs*.
Hai so, please give it a try.

Second mail:
“Ai-chan, hello! I have a favor to ask Ai-chan. I’d like you to give me an explanation about Takarazuka. I don’t know it very well, but I was thinking of going to watch something. I’d be glad if you could tell me what’s interesting or worth checking out and any other information beforehand.”
Ara! “I was thinking of going to watch something”, definitely you have to go!

Ai-chan suggests The Rose of Versailles or Elisabeth, since they’re easier to understand, and the costumes that are really great, some big staircase that seems to be used on the show finale, the songs that she described as “pure, honest and beautiful”, and her favorite, Mizu Natsuki from Yuki-gumi, who is leaving the group in September.
It seems there’s a way to wear the costumes, and she really recommends this. It’s possible to choose the costume, for the male or female role, and they even have make-up artists for those who want it. She says she tried this even before joining Momusu, dressing as Elizabeth, as well as after joining Momusu too, dressing as some male role.

Ah, I’d like people to go see it, certainly they would get into it, the girls maybe. Recently there’s been more men too. I recommend this, by all means, and if melon-san (this girls radio name) goes and watch something, please let me know. It really makes me happy to hear that someone tried something because of what I said.
I’ll continuously keep introducing these productions/works that I recommend.
So, I’ll be using this time to read a lot of mails, if you need advice about something, or a question, or just want to talk about something, really, anything is OK, so please, by all means, send it to the address five-ai@interfm.jp.

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Tomo

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. It’s time to part ways. Today I talked about the Shanghai Expo, but there’s something I forgot to say, about cucumber! Since there was a long wait in some places, many people had some cucumber with them. When we got to know about this, I was with Mitsui Aika-chan. Later Michishige Sayumi-chan came too, and the three were talking about this, wondering if there was really someone carrying cucumbers around and we found one! Holding a plastic bag like the ones from the supermarket with a lot of cucumber stuffed on it, and he/she was chewing some! Maybe because it’s refreshing? Well, having to wait a long time and it was hot on the outside, so maybe it was because of this. But it was really surprising that there was really someone with cucumbers there! *laughs*.

E-mail address five-ai@interfm.jp
“I’ll be take taking... taking messages from everyone!”
Seishun Collection promo.
Alo hello pb promo.
Fashinable promo.

Then, let’s meet again next Thursday! Baiba~i!

0 comments:

Post a Comment