Tsuukai! Berryz Oukoku #49 2010/06/04



Risako: Tsuukai Berryz Oukoku, Konban-nachurii! This is Berryz Koubou’s Sugaya Risako!
Miyabi: Konban-nachurii, I’m Natsuyaki miyabi!
Yurina: Konban-nachurii! I’m Kumai Yurina!
Risako: The three of us, the ones in charge of “freshness” in Berryz Koubou, will present Tsuukai Berryz Oukoku. Today’s Joou-sama will be me, Sugaya Risako. Mina-sama yoroshiku onegai shimasu!
Yurina/Miyabi: onegai shimasu
Risako: So, June has begun.
Miyabi: Un!
Risako: If we speak of June…?
Miyabi: If we speak of June, there are no national holidays.
Yurina: That’s right, there’s none. Having no holidays kinda makes tension go down. Even though we don’t have holidays to look forward, isn’t around June the rainy season?
Miyabi: Yeah, right.
Risako: Eh? Rainiy season, do you like it?
Yurina: Nope.
Miyabi: No we don’t.
Risako: We don’t, ne
Miyabi: I can’t bring myself to like this humid weather.
Risako: Also, on the rainy season, doesn’t the hair get… how should I say it?
Yurina: It “expands”, right? (am I using the right word? =D)
Risako: Eh? Mine becomes “flattened”. (oh my skill in English~)

Well, the rest of the talk is about hair and fashion on the rainy season. Miya says she doesn’t like how her hair sticks to her neck on the rainy season, so she keeps her hair up, like with a ponytail. As for fashion, apart from rainy boots, there’s nothing more in special that she wears. For Yurina, she goes out with those vinyl bags so her things won’t get wet.

Risako: Well, ok, so let’s keep going like this.
Miyabi: Enjoyably, ne
Risako: Enjoyably! We’ll give our best today too, so yoroshiku onegaishimasu! (Yurina/Miyabi: onegai shimasu! ) And let’s go to today’s opening number: Berryz Koubou’s Piriri to yukou

------------------------------------------

Berryz Koubou - Piriri to Yukou!

------------------------------------------

Free talk corner
Risako: Now, this time is for us to talk about what’s up recently with us, and talking about Berryz Koubou these days, we’re still on the middle of a concert tour with the next performance the day after tomorrow at Tochigi prefecture’s Sougoubunka (arts and science) Center. It’s in Utsunomiya, so what comes to mind if you think about it?
Yurina: Utsunomiya’s gyouza.

They always think of food first^^
Mainly what they talk about is:
-They all like it.
-Miya likes gyouza a lot (even the ones you can buy frozen), she says she could eat it every day.
-When she goes to the supermarket and it happens to be on discount, she buys a lot of it.
-Miya and Kumai-chan are used to make it by their selves, Risako doesn’t make it often.
-Kumai-chan makes it since she was little.
Going back to talk about the tour:

Risako: How was it until now?
Miyabi: It was pretty lively/exciting until now.
Yurina: And it went by in a blink of an eye.
Miyabi: It was so fast.
Risako: Yeah. Do you feel any tiredness/fatigue?
Miyabi: Of course there’s that fatigue on some of our muscles. When we’re going to have a concert performance, if I feel, like, my legs hurting or something, the moment we step on stage, since we’re having fun and all, I end up forgetting about it, but when it’s time to go to sleep there are times I feel like my legs are swelling. If this happens, I usually massage it while having a bath, or stretching. Things like these… what about you two?
Yurina: For me… the heat? Concert’s are usually quite hot...

Seems this concert tour has been especially hotter than usual, and their costumes this time makes them sweat even more than normal. The talk somehow turns to health and Miya talking about getting a cold due to changes in the season. She says (wow she talks a lot =]) she isn’t the type to get a cold or a flu frequently, she only gets one once for a long period, and it’s usually when the seasons changing. Also she is careful enough as to wear a mask everyday and to keep a humidifier (at her home, I suppose). (note: It’s not like I’m translating only what Miya says lol, but she’s the one talking all the time and the others pretty much talk only to agree or something like this.)

Risako: So, it’s time for the next song.
Miyabi: Hai, then, please listen to Berryz Koubou’s Natsu Remember You

------------------------------------------

Berryz Koubou - Natsu Remember You

------------------------------------------

Tsuukai Berryz Toukou:
Risako: : Ok, now it’s time for the Tsuukai Berryz toukou corner. On this corner, questions about Berryz Koubou, the members, trouble advices/consultation, questions you face during your tasks, general knowledge quiz, any questions you have may we’ll answer. Of course, questions to members that aren’t present here too are ok! We’ll answer on their place. Today we’ve received a lot of messages! Arigatou gozaimasu!
Yurina/Miyabi: arigatou gozaimasu!
Risako: So, let’s introduce them already!

First mail:
Yurina: “Miyabi-chan, Yurina-chan, Risako-chan, konban-nachurii”
Miyabi: konban-nachurii
Risako: konban-nachurii
Yurina: “I turned 16 a few days ago.” Congratulations!
Miyabi: Congratulations!
Risako: Congratulations!
Yurina: “I’m now the same age as Risako-chan. The other day, a girl of my class confessed to me. I don’t love nor dislike her, and I can’t ask for consultation from one of my best friends since he likes her. If I go out with her without liking her wouldn’t be fair with her, and I’m scared of hurting her feelings if I turn her down. What should I do? I was always bad at turning people down when I was confessed to. Is there any way to impro… improve this? Please let… pleas… (Miyabi:let-me-know) let-let-me-know what the three of you think”
Miyabi: let me know! *laughs*
Yurina: let me know! *laughs* Sorry~ Hai, but this is a difficult situation.
Miyabi: It’s hard, but I think it’s best if we’re honest and convey our true feelings when it comes to girls.
Risako: un.
Yurina: right
Miyabi: Sorry, this turned out a little strange *laughs*. If he goes out with her when he doesn’t like her, she’ll just look pitiable, so saying “I’m sorry” and declining would be better, maybe she would think “ah, I see” and accept it. Of course at first she would probably be like a shock to her, but she may think of giving her best and keep going forward.
Yurina: And after saying “I’m sorry”, maybe he could say they could be friends from now on. I think letting her know the truth of how he feels would be best too.
As for his friend, they say close friends are important, so he should treasure this friendship, going out with her could hurt him too, but if he were to go out with her, maybe his friend would be able to understand.

Second mail:
Risako: “Miyabi-chan, Yurina-chan, Risako-chan, konban-nachurii”
Yurina /Miyabi: konban-nachurii
Risako: “The other day, Football Hour’s Iwao-san talked on the Internet about the time he attended a Otakebi House concert , and also on that dokkiri (candid camera) on a certain TV, seems he was able to greet the members on both occasions. As always, because he got really nervous, he wasn’t able to talk properly and this made him feel really down. Please let us know how was to meet this nervous Iwao-san, and your thoughts about the dokkiri. ”
Miyabi: Hai, err, when he came to talk to us at the concert, he didn’t seem that much nervous to me.
Yurina: Right, not much nervous than the usual.
Miyabi: Exactly! Before, when he came to one of our concerts, he was embarrassed even at looking at us, and he left without being able to even greet us. *laughs* So everyone thought “too bad he already left”. But this time, at a Otakebi House live, he was able to talk to us seeming more relaxed.
Yurina: But he was always looking down* (I’m not sure, too much crosstalk)
Miyabi: But he didn’t face us that much (Risako: but if you compare with how he used to be.) and he seemed to be on low spirits, but he really was talking to us kinda straightforwardly, saying things like “This Berryz live was really good, but too bad that song wasn’t on the set list”
Yurina: He said that, ne.
Miyabi: Yeah, well, that’s how it was. I’m glad he talked to us a lot more than he used to.
Yurina: And at the dokkiri too, he was able to talk quite a bit too,
Miyabi: About what he thought of us, ne?
Yurina: That’s right.
Risako: That dokkiri, ne~
Miyabi: The dokkiri~ we had to deceive him*
Risako: It was fun. We were able to see another side of him.
Miyabi: Like, at some point of it, when I looked at him, it made me feel sorry for him, like, I don’t know if it aired on TV, but we tried inviting him to go eat with us as part of a dokkiri, we said “The Berryz Koubou members and staff are going out to eat, if it’s ok with you and you have time, would you like to go together with us?”, we invited him and at first he said “Ah, I think I’ll pass”, but then Risako and I were like “Come on, let’s eat”, well, Iwao-san just loves Risako, ne, so when she invited him to go eat, he said “Ah, then, if I have time, I’ll go” *laughs*
Risako: But I think he really would’ve come, if that wasn’t a dokkiri.
Miyabi: Ne, I was really glad when he showed he wanted to go with us, but this was also a dokkiri.
Risako: Poor thing.
Miyabi: Well, this happened too, ne. But I wish we did something together besides dokkiris.
Risako: Right;
So, too bad but this is all for today!
Miyabi: That’s all *laughs*
Risako: That’s all!
Miyabi: Two messages today!
Risako: Because we talked a lot on these two, ne. So, Tsuukai Berryz toukou, how was it this time?
Yurina: It went by in an instant!
Miyabi: It really was fast. I wish we could read one more.
Risako: But it’ll be only these two for the day.
Miyabi: I have one on my hand, but I guess we’ll have to read it at another time.
Risako: Hai, look forward to it! So, we’ll be waiting for any kind of questions you might have! This was the Berryz toukou corner.
Yurina: So, let’s play another song: Berryz Koubou’s Otakebi Boy WAO!

------------------------------------------

Berryz Koubou - Otakebi Boy WAO!

------------------------------------------

ED Talk:
berryz@dkkaraoke.co.jp
6th album promotion
Concert tour promotion
Berryz Koubou’s 1 minute theater (Youtube) promotion

Risako: So, how was it today?
Miyabi: Today we had that love advice, right? These, how should I say… these exciting messages are really nice.
Yurina: Ne, definitely we’d like to have more of these asking for advices.
Miyabi: And he was just Risako’s age.
Risako/Yurina: Ne~
Miyabi: These things from youth. So, well, we have no idea how’s it going to turn out for him, but if he could tell us…
Risako: We’d like him to send a message.
Yurina: We’ll be waiting.
Miyabi: I wanna know the results!
Risako: Hai, that’s all. So, it’s time to go. Let’s meet again next week! By Berryz Koubou Sugaya Risako and…
Miyabi: Natusyaki Miyabi and…
Yurina: Kumai Yurina!
Risako/Miyabi/Yurina: baibai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment