Takahashi Ai FIVE STARS #11 2010/06/17


Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
"Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS! On Thursdays it’s being presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!"
Recently, ne, I received a call of a friend from Fukui, well, you know I’m from Fukui prefecture, anyway, I suddenly received this call but couldn’t answer it. It was. Around what time was it? Well, it was 6 or 5 PM, so of course I had something to do, I was practicing for the play, so I couldn’t answer it. Then, when it ended, I called and asked “What happened?”, “Ah, sorry! It really dialed…” my friend said *laughs*. As I was thinking “What?!”, my friend apologized and explained that his/her cousin went to play at his/her house, and since I’m “Ai”, I was the first on the cell phone list and he pressed it by mistake and ended up calling me. “That’s it?” I though, it’s been a while since I got to talk to this friend, so it made me happy to see that he/she had called and I gladly called back wondering what was it about, and he/she told me this. “What? It was nothing?” It was kind of a shock, but listening to my friend’s voice after all this time made me feel nostalgic, ne. Since I can’t go back to Fukui that frequently, I call my friends once in a while, and when I do this, it makes me feel nostalgic. It’s not like I’m always calling them though. Also, I have some good friends there, but I don’t get many messages from them, well, I myself don’t send many too, so I frequently ask “Come on, send me messages”, “But you don’t send any too!”, like neither of us can complain of the other *laughs*. Hai, this is how Takahashi Ai is.
So, please listen to today’s Takahashi Ai’s FIVE STARS’ first number: Morning Musume in “Seishun Collection”.

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Seishun Collection

--------------------------------------------------

"Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presenting FIVE STARS Thursday. Now it’s a corner where I, Takahashi Ai, will recommend Music, Movies, Plays, Games, Fashion, Foreign drama, etc. that I’m most interested in at the moment.
Tonight I want to talk about Takarazuka, the Takarazuka Revue. Well, those that say they like me may know already that I’m a big fan of Takarazuka. That’s right, I’m a Takarazuka fan."

Ai-chan says the first time she watched something from Takarazuka was when she was in second or third year of elementary school. Her father had just got some satellite TV service to watch soccer, but she and her mom got into Takarazuka after watching a program they were regular at or just were in it a lot. The first time she saw it, it was a story (not an actual performance) with Anju Mira and Morina Miharu, former members from Hana-gumi (for more info on Takarazuka, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takarazuka_Revue), although she doesn’t remember what it was about, it really got to her at the time. She liked the performances since they were so showy/brilliant, there were a lot of songs in each of them, and the scenario changing every time the curtains came down and opened again, and the story and songs was easy to follow and to remember.
At the time, she loved Yuki-gumi, and the first she got into was Takane Fubuki-san, and then Ichiro Maki, she even had a poster of her fixed on the wall (of her room, I suppose). While normally people the same age as her had posters of Idols, she had one from Takarazuka, so when a friend of her went to her house, they were always surprised with all the deep make up and stuff.
As for what she likes in Takarazuka, she says it depends of the time. At first, it was the shows that she liked the most, now, the stories, even though there are some hard to follow and some times she has to go and watch it twice or buy the DVD later to understand it well. Another thing she likes is the differences between the gumis (troupes), and even though the top stars from them have to leave, more people come after, like Morning Musume is (was) like this too. Next, she says she watches Takarazuka to learn, like, to express herself, performing and things like these. She talks about one of her favorites, Mizu Natsuki. She got to like her when she went to watch Takarazuka live, though she didn’t know anyone who was performing that day (she forgot the name of the show =p), anyway, Mizu Natsuki’s character dies in the water on the middle of everything, but Ai-chan was fascinated by her. This was 8~9 years ago, and Ai-chan still likes her a lot, but she’s leaving on September. Actually, she mentioned this on a previous FIVE STARS.
Ai-chan chose “dream” to describe Takarazuka with one word. Like, she said that because she wanted to join Takarazuka, she even started Classical Ballet.

“So, Today I talked about the Takarazuka Revue!”

---------------------------------------------------------------


Five Stars Thursday, presented by Morning Musume Takahashi Ai.
Now I’d like to introduce some messages:
First mail:
“Ai-chan, good evening! I got to check the ‘Katachi’ photobook! There were some photos taken at some Hawaiian places, as well as a lot of pictures on the waterfront, so, for Ai-chan who’s bad dealing with water, did everything go ok? It was really good to see Takahashi Ai wearing so many clothes, like waitress’, some rough clothes, from usual clothes to swimsuits. I’ve been told that I’m not really photogenic, so, Ai-chan, when you’re being photographed, what kind of things do you have ca-a… *laughs* caution with?”

And one more:
“Ai-chan, good evening! I’m always listening to this program and having fun. So, I had the opportunity to watch the DVD ‘Figure’” hai…? “’Figure’ that was released the other day. I was wondering what kind of DVD it would be since it was named ‘Figure’ and all, but it’s a DVD that gives the feeling that we’re on a date with Ai-chan, ne? Like the scene with Ai-chan playing billiards, or that part with the medal… medal game, and that part where it’s like being with Ai-chan at the beach was just the best! Fans from all the country surely fell madly in love when they watched this, right? Of course I was madll… ah, I didn’t say this *laughs*, madly in love too. Ai-chan, when you were shooting this DVD, just what were you thinking about when you were being filmed? How do you feel and what do you look out for every DVD and photo book shooting? If it’s okay with you, please teach us.
PS: I’ll go watch ‘Fashionable’! I’m really looking forward to it.”

Arigatou gozaimasu.
Hmn! Yeah, these are really embarrassing, both of them! If I had to pick one, the DVD is the most embarrassing. Like, photos don’t capture everything. To me, it’s like “OK!” and I can do the shooting, and when the camera is not on me, I can relax. Well, it’s like this with both occasions *laughs*, but filming doesn’t lose anything, so this makes me more nervous. Also, this time was in Hawaii, so there was a lot of swimsuit… I really don’t like this *laughs*
But the cameraman was Nemoto-san, who did like 5 photo books with me, and we’ve worked a lot together, so he already knows the things I’m bad with. He does things like saying “I know you don’t like this, but give your best!”, “Ok, I will!”, and then it makes smile, but even now I still get nervous. Hm, well, normally I don’t stay in front of people wearing a swimsuit, and it’s always one that shows the belly, although the costumes on concerts show too, but they’re different. Anyway, I don’t go to the beach and wear swimsuits much on my private time either, so of course I get nervous.
As for Hiro-san (from the first mail) being told that he’s not photogenic, hmm… Maybe because the pics on photo booths are so close, and with digital cameras maybe you’ll have to take a lot of pictures. I don’t usually take pictures of myself, but how about looking for an angle that makes you think “this way it’s good!” *laughs*. Like, to me, I have more pics shot from the right than from the left. I don’t like much pictures taken from the left side, although people often say they like it. Maybe it’d be good if you look for the angle that makes you look better. *laughs* Please consider this.
And then, hmm… what do I think about when it comes to DVD recordings, ne. It’s like I try to look like I’m close to who’s watching. Every time there’s a theme to it. On the “19” photo book, it was really to “make it feel like on a date”, and there was also “facial expressions like when I’m on a concert”. Every time it’s different, so it’s troubling. This time too I was told to do it “like being on a date”, “Eh? How would that be?”, “Well, like this, like this.” “Ah, like this?”. I really didn’t know how to do it, if should I do it like this or like that to make it feel like I’m close to who’s watching… well, I really didn’t know *laughs*. But it made me glad that there were people who got this impression. Hai, from now on too, yoroshiku onegaishimaus. And I’ll be waiting at the Fashionable play! *laughs*
So, I’m expecting a lot of messages from everyone. Trouble consultations, things you’d like to ask me, etc. please send a lot of them! The address is… address is! Five-ai@interfm.jp!



--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Tomo

--------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------

P!NK - Funhouse

--------------------------------------------------

ED talk:
Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. It’s time to part ways. Today I got to talk about a many things, but when I was going through some mails, there were some saying that I talk too much *laughs* Hai! This is true, I’m told this a lot. They frequently say there’s no end to my talking. Hai, there’s a lot I want to learn here on FIVE STARS, so everyone yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Email address five-ai@interfm.jp
Fashinable promo.
Katachi handshake event.
H!P 2010 Summer Fan Kora (Collaboration).
Then, let’s meet again next Thursday! Baibai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment