Takahashi Ai FIVE STARS #12 2010/06/24


Good evening! Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai here!
"Aiming for the shining stars, five groups, from Monday to Friday, presenting one daily, FIVE STARS! On Thursdaays… On Thursdays it’s being presented by me, Morning Musume's Takahashi Ai!"

So, recently I went to eat motsunabe. It’s been a while since I last ate it and where I went, they serve a motsunabe from Hakata. It was so good, is what this talk is all about *laughs*. Also, what they had different from other restaurants was a shime (some kind of bird) risotto. There were other types too, but I had never heard of this one, and it was written it was “risotto-like”. This made me wonder what this could mean, so I ordered one. It had rice cakes with cheese and parsley on it, like a mix of Japanese and Western-style food, that’s why it was risotto “like”. Iya~ this was really tasty too! I had only a few and I was full, I couldn’t eat everything, but even so I was always saying “Eh, this is good!”. It’s so good, to the point that I could carry some on my mouth while going anywhere (literally, sry~). If you happen to find it somewhere, by all means, you have to try it. You won’t forget that taste! *laughs* I can’t describe how it looks like, but it’s really good.
Now, please listen to today’s Takahashi Ai’s FIVE STARS’ first number: Morning Musume in “Seishun Collection”.

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Seishun Collection

--------------------------------------------------

"Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presenting FIVE STARS Thursday. Now it’s a corner where I, Takahashi Ai, will recommend Music, Movies, Plays, Games, Fashion, Foreign drama, etc. that I’m most interested in at the moment.
Tonight I’d like to talk about the movie “Yes Man”."

To describe the movie, she says “(feels) nice!”. Then she talks about the story of the movie. It’s pretty known, so I’ll keep this part short. Jim Carrey is the leading actor, and his character at the beginning only says no to everything, he even made up some excuse to not to go to a close friend’s wedding, but his friend finds out eventually and gets pretty pissed off. Later, he’s taken by a friend to a place that encourages people to say Yes more, and he’s challenged to say yes to everything for an entire year. Ai-chan stops here, saying it would be better if people watched it they’d be able to understand why she described the movie that way. She mentions that on the movie, Jim Carrey ends up having Korean lessons, which she’s said some times that she’s into lately.
She moves on to talk about Jim Carrey, who she likes, and the reason is because she finds him really skillful, like the expressions he’s able to do, for being able to make people laugh and stuff.

“So, today I talked about the movie ‘Yes Man’”.

--------------------------------------------------

Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get Retarded

--------------------------------------------------

Five Stars Thursday, presented by Morning Musume Takahashi Ai.
Now I’d like to introduce some messages:
First mail:
“Ai-chun, good evoning” (instead of konbanwa, he used konbonwa)
*laughs* I didn’t fumble, it’s written like this! *laughs*
“Ai-chan, who got to be the ‘mother’ character of the entire Morning Musume, do the members have any kind of spoiled behavior you’d like them to stop doing? For example, you always dodge Sayumin’s kiss-attacks, so I’d like to know if there’s something like this you don’t like and what you really think about it.”

*laughs* About this, at the last tour we had, Sayu… Michishige Sayumi-chan, I got a big kiss from her. The music we were performing… there’s a song from the last album named “genki pika pika”, and on this song there are many parts I sing together with Michishige Sayumi-chan, so we pair up together and at these times she always attack me *laughs*. It’s always on our second “solo” (it’s not really solo, but something of the sort… dunno how to explain in English), then I’m already prepared when it’s time. “Here she comes!” and then I protect myself, but there are times she doesn’t come at me at all, so I loosen up and let my guard down, but I feel kinda lonely when she doesn’t attack *laughs*. But it’s just like she makes me think “Ah, she won’t come at me today too…”, and later she does attack me. It’s kind of a trick of hers, and when she succeeds, she even says “yatta!” and does a winning pose *laughs*. But this is a lot of fun, and I like when they act spoiled like this, so it’s not like it’s something unpleasant to me. But when it comes to my way of showing love, no one seems to like it, even though I do it to show my love, people don’t seem to think that way. That’s because… I frequently hit people *laughs* (lol), really, like “pechin!” (hitting onomatopoeia). But it’s not on purpose! It’s not on purpose, I think. It’s not on purpose! I do it only with the intent of tsukkomi (I've already mentioned what this is sometimes on this blog). Like, Linlin says a lot of funny stuff, so I just say “just what you’re saying!” and “pan”, I hit her. It seems to hurt and she says “not in the head, not in the head!” *laughs*. It's an expression of love to me, but it really seems to hurt, like they say “it hurts, it hurts! Ai-chan, it hurts!” quite a lot, so it seems not the members, but I’m the one that’s the most spoiled *laughs*. That’s why I actually want them to act spoiled with me. It’s like I’m the older sister. I really like having someone acting like this with me. It’s probably the members who have something to say to me *laughs*, I don’t know, it’s my way of expressing love, this can’t be helped.

Second Mail:
“Ai-chan, good evening! I’m a senior on high school and a member of the swimming club. It’s kind of a sudden question, but I have a question for Ai-chan. Among the Morning Musume members, who has talent in acting? Please tell us if there was someone that made you think she was really good when you were practicing for the play.”

Well, this time for the “Fashionable” play, everyone has more individuality on the play, and each of their characters really fit them. The scriptwriter Tsubota-san says he really likes Morning Musume, so he knew how to distribute the characters. Then, there’s the role of Miyu, whom I have some conflicts with, is played by Niigaki Risa, and there were many occasions she made me think she was great. Also, Kamei Eri-chan. She’s the best friend of Coco, my character.
------
Since I can’t find a way to translate the little bit left without getting too confusing, I’ll summarize it. Basically, what she talks about at the end is that these three characters quarrel a lot, and Ai-chan was watching gakikame acting and how much they were into it, considering even details of how to movement their selves more naturally made an impression on her, making her feel like not losing to them.
------

Hai, I’ll be waiting for a lot of messages, like trouble consultations, things you’d like to ask me, and etc. please send a lot of them! The address is five-ai@interfm.jp! The song that I’ll play now is the coupling from Seishun Collection and theme song of JAPAN EXPO, called Tomo.

--------------------------------------------------

Morning Musume - Tomo

--------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------

Nakajima Takui - Asu e no kaidan

--------------------------------------------------

ED talk:
Morning Musume’s Takahashi Ai presented FIVE STARS. It’s time to part ways. Today I talked about the movie Yes Man. I frequently go watch movies with Mitsui Aika-chan and we arranged to see another movie one of these days. When we watch it, I’d like to announce it here, it’s a fantasy movie that will begin one of these days *laughs*. I forgot the title, but it’s a movie of this genre.

Email address five-ai@interfm.jp
Fashionable promo
H!P 2010 Summer Fan Kora (Collaboration).

Then, let’s meet again next Thursday! Baibai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment